SASS Wire Forum

Most beautiful woman in the World

Ace_of_Hearts

OMG!

Thank you so much for the kind comments! :o:blush::wacko:

HOWEVER, some of you might improve your shooting by seeing an optometrist... :blink:;)

:wub:

Allie "who feels unworthy of this" Mo

I guarantee my prescription is current Allie

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!

Thank you so much for the kind comments! :o:blush::wacko:

HOWEVER, some of you might improve your shooting by seeing an optometrist... :blink:;)

Allie "who feels unworthy of this" Mo

Dear Lady,

If they did, indeed, see am optometrist not only would their shooting improve; ......

..... so would your embarrassment factor. For I feel they would see even more clearly and be even less inhibited, and even more generous with regard to their comments on the subject of your "most beautifu-ness" .... :wub:

With respect

wallaby one of the smitten jack

There is a reason that you are my GIRLFRIEND Miss Mo.

I always pick the prettiest ones in the herd.

I don't see many movies myself and I did like Diane Lane in Lonesome Dove, but she did do any shooting. I like gals that can shoot. I am closing my eyes and picturing a more than couple of our own gals as top of the looks department and good shooters too. I think I will vote for..........

Rocky Meadows

Thinking of that buckskin number and duelist shooting and well, you know. :)

Can't believe it took 65 posts before someone mentioned the Queen of SASS. :wub:

And 46 posts for a second?

Sheesh.

Miss Rocky is the one for so many reasons.

Thanx Howdy. ;)

I have seen many a beautiful woman through the years but the one who always gets remembered most was the first queen of the Dukes heart, Gail Russell. In the early scene where she débuts pulling the wagon up and looking over her shoulder at ole John, well, I wooda give up my guns to! Every movie he made with her would have scenes of him with the same dumb dreamy look, like a little kid not knowing quite how to act.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=gail+russell+actress&view=detail&cbir=ms&mid=4D991A06853A5833DFFCE319BF902973A7FFEBB6&id=AFAF0A5DB17739D33CD2CC9C3B3FE1E0

We talking SASS Cowgirls?

Lilly b Haven

Sweet Sister Kit

Rocky (of course)

Velvet Glove

Dancing Duelist

D One Stone

and the list goes on!

We talking SASS Cowgirls?

Lilly b Haven

Sweet Sister Kit

Rocky (of course)

Velvet Glove

Dancing Duelist

D One Stone

and the list goes on!

I can't argue with that list, but can add a few names...

Merry Meg

Coliope Cubcake

just to name a couple, but there are many more.

I finally saw the magazine today. Flip the magazine over and check out the model on the back. OMG!

Magazine? What did I miss? :unsure:

I think all women are beautiful in their own rights, but Trisha Yearwood really does something for me, followed by Catherine Zeta Jones

Michellle Obama, :rolleyes: If I ever had a mother, she would have looked like her.

hahahahaha

If Mrs Barama was my mother, I'd sue for adoption! :D:wacko:

Just my thinking,To be a beautiful woman you have to be beautiful inside.You have to have a heart as big as Texas,ok and that other big state.The Cowgirls that I have got to meet and have chatted with on the phone and Pmed on the line are the most beautiful ladies in the world.They have been here for me and a lot more cowboys and cowgirls that needed them.They have helped me get throught some really hard times this year.They get my vote as the most beautiful ladies in the world.Hugs and kisses to them all.I know I can count on them when I need help and when I need prayers.Thanks again ladies.Pit Bull

:blink: [Mel Brooks voice]She darker than us! Woof![/Mel Brooks voice]

Archived