SASS Wire Forum

Bin Laden`

Then he shoulda armed himself if he was gonna kill 3000 Americans and brag about it!:FlagAm:^_^

Didn't the poster say dead or alive???

Not armed?

Don't care; not going to second guess the guys on the ground. Heck, not even NPR cares.

Just one Lib's view ~

eGG

The dyslexic SEAL team leader was given orders to "Capture or Kill". :lol:

Wh give a rat's rear end if Osama was armed? What chance did he give those who died on 9/11?

Two 15 cent rounds of ammunition saved the US taxpayers possibly hundreds of millions of dollars that would have been spent on a years-long media circus of a trial, with Bin Laden's attorneys reaping the reward of megabucks in legal fees, no matter what the verdict. We owe those SEALS a huge debt of gratitude for sparing us that spectacle and expense. They cut off the head of the terrorist snake, got a potential gold mine of information from his computer hard drives and thumb drives, and all for a mere 30 cents for the two shots that counted the most. You can't beat that deal anywhere!

Rule #1: No terrorist leaves an incident site alive.

Rule #2: If there is a chance of capturing a terrorist and exfiltrating him/her safely, see Rule #1.

The team went in knowing one of their rides out was inoperative. Why complicate matters dealing with a recalcitrant prisoner when you're not sure there's enough lift capability to get everyone out safely.

In a situation such as this, an extremely dangerous undertaking, any perceived threat, i.e. an enemy person, is to be eliminated immediately. This was not a law enforcement raid. It was basically search and destroy. You have a fraction of a second to make a decision. That's when training takes over. Bang! Bang! No more threat.

These guys train for every possible contingency. They had a job to do. The went in and did it. Who cares what OBL was doing or what he was carrying. to quote a well-known banner: Mission Accomplished.

Then he shoulda armed himself if he was gonna kill 3000 Americans and brag about it!:FlagAm:^_^

Ah.. wait a second.. I would say if he had guards he was armed right?

Wh give a rat's rear end if Osama was armed? What chance did he give those who died on 9/11?

Two 15 cent rounds of ammunition saved the US taxpayers possibly hundreds of millions of dollars that would have been spent on a years-long media circus of a trial, with Bin Laden's attorneys reaping the reward of megabucks in legal fees, no matter what the verdict. We owe those SEALS a huge debt of gratitude for sparing us that spectacle and expense. They cut off the head of the terrorist snake, got a potential gold mine of information from his computer hard drives and thumb drives, and all for a mere 30 cents for the two shots that counted the most. You can't beat that deal anywhere!

Boy I'd like to find some .556 ammo for 15 cents a round! :lol:

Well I won't believe OBL is dead until the administration releases the "Death Certificate." :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Better get Trump on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Better get Trump on it.

I wanna see the da*& picture already!:angry:

Boy I'd like to find some .556 ammo for 15 cents a round! :lol:

No problem, just but it a billion rounds at a time like the military does

They shot him in the head. That was merciful.

They should have shot him in the gut, enough times to guarantee a kill, and let him suffer a while. :ph34r:

If anybody ever deserved to be staked out on a red ant mound, it's him.

No problem, just but it a billion rounds at a time like the military does

That might put me on BATFs radar. :lol:

I say we name a drink after ol bin laden--- 2 shots and a splash of water

Lefty, you're about 3 days late on that'n. :lol:

Yes he did! I saw it myself just before the knock on the door!

It was a big one, looked like a military type weapon with a big

clip! Honest, I saw it myself....

God bless America and all of our troops.

QDG :FlagAm:

The part that bothers me is that POTUS wont release the pix of this scumbag yet the word had leaked out that he wasn't armed.

Which do you think would do more harm.

Whether scum was armed or not he got what was coming!

I wonder if a little rendition wouldn't have got some intel.

But I also don't want to see scum become cause for some more terror.

Was this the same Osama that had previously said the AK he is alwasy seen with was a war trophy that he had taken from a Russian soldier that he had killed with his bare hands? Or was that just more propaganda?

Either way it is evident that the SEAL must have felt his life was in inniment jeopardy and discharged his weapon in defense of himself.

Good Riddance Osama may you rot in hell for all eternity.....

Doc

Either way it is evident that the SEAL must have felt his life was in inniment jeopardy and discharged his weapon in defense of himself.

Doc

Nah.. That's for cops. :lol:

Fortunately the military doesn't have to do that dance. Saw target. Shot same. ;):FlagAm:

And just what makes you think you are not already on it.

Big Brother may be watching you. :rolleyes:

Dammit!! Carol Jean, fetch me some more luminum foil. :unsure:

Little Bill Daggett: Just hold it right there. Hold it...!

[Will shoots Skinny. Screaming, the women scatter upstairs]

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself -_-

Archived