SASS Wire Forum

Bin Laden`

Little Bill Daggett: Just hold it right there. Hold it...!

[Will shoots Skinny. Screaming, the women scatter upstairs]

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself -_-

Amen Deacon!

JHC

He declared war on the United States. That made him fair game at any time and at any place as far a I'm concerned. If'n he wasn't armed when we caught up with him, then he got caught half steppin' and it was his own fault 'cause he oughta knew better.

Little Bill Daggett: Just hold it right there. Hold it...!

[Will shoots Skinny. Screaming, the women scatter upstairs]

Little Bill Daggett: Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!

Will Munny: Well, he should have armed himself -_-

Congrats Deacon, someone figgered out where I got the quote from!!! Yea, I stole the idea from Will Munny and I'm proud of it!:lol: Rye

Congrats Deacon, someone figgered out where I got the quote from!!! Yea, I stole the idea from Will Munny and I'm proud of it!:lol: Rye

Har - I knew where you got the quote from - hence my response ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

On the rejoicing in the streets of bin Laden's death, I don't object, but couldn't join in the rejoicing myself. Today, I found the quote below from Bertolt Brecht (1898-1956; a German playwrite; anti-Nazi; pro-Marxist) who wrote in 1941 the below about the defeat of an evil man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't rejoice in his defeat, you men.

For though the world stood up and stopped the bastard,

The bitch that bore him is in heat again.

-- Bertolt Brecht

Referring to Arturo Ui (representing Adolf Hitler), in The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui (1941)

Archived