SASS Wire Forum

Brother Wheelgun could use a few prayers

He is a bit under the weather and they put him in the hospital today. He will be in there for at least a day for treatment and perhaps the week. I will post more as I learn.

Any prayers or good thoughts you might send his way. Thanks.

Looks like they will give him some test today and perhaps send him home. I will fill in the spaces when I can. He may do so before I can do it. Thanks to everybody for your help. I am sure Willie

appreciated it too.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brother Willie, you take care of yourself, son. Do what the docs say and only chase the purty nurses! :lol:

Prayers up that you get well real quick and get outta that rathole. A fella can get sick in them horsepistols! <_<

Well, Doggone!

Willie, you take care of yerself, Pard!

Prayers up for a good recovery.

BMC says he'll keep yer fishin' boat busy while yer away. :o:lol::lol:

Get well soon, Pard!!

~EE & Mama Taft~

Hang in there Willie.

We're pullin' fer ya'!!

Prayers up!!!

Prayers up, Willie. The ol' Saloon ain't the same without your wisdom. :)

Besides, it's mighty tough having to put up with Badger without having someone around who can keep a leash on him. :D

He is a bit under the weather and they put him in the hospital today. He will be in there for at least a day for treatment and perhaps the week. I will post more as I learn.

Any prayers or good thoughts you might send his way. Thanks.

BMC's... I miss Willies a lot he does not post as often now.. but he does send a joke or two to me .. he is the kindest man, and brother in Sass.. Of course my prayers are out to him.. and I want him to come back as soon as he can.. I miss him a great deal... I hate cancer.. just simply hate it right now.. sorry.. to display such hatefulness.. but I really do..

Prayers Up for Willie, and I the doctors can treat his medical problems and let him get well and be able to come home.

Prayers up from Texas

My prayers for peace and complete healing... comfort and understanding... Wisdom skill and discernment for all the medical staff... And some nurses that aren't faster than he is...

Get well Brother... I'll call today some time...

Vaya con Dios

Thanks you all for your kind and caring words and thoughts. I am sure Willie will appreciate them. He is one of a kind you know. One of God's children to be sure. I am proud to call him friend.

I hope to hear from him sometime today. He has his cell phone so nobody is safe. LOL (that was just for you, Deja). I don't know if he has a computer or not. They were going to give him a look see as I understand it. I will go to see him if he is going to be there more than just today. He thought that they might keep him until Friday when he has some test scheduled. I doubt that they will be able to tolerate him that long, but we shall see.

I am sure that he is not himself, as I tried to get him interested in talking about guns and rifles in particular. He did not seem to be interested in it at all. SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG. Perhaps a morsel of undigested food? This is a man that has more guns than he knows about. He keeps finding them buried under his RELOADING THINGS. What a guy.

As I said, I will keep you posted when I find more.

Prayers up, get well soon and may God's hand be on your shoulder...

Just got a note from Willie. They are giving him lunch. I told him not to eat it. If he gets fed he will just want to stay longer. Willie is like that.

Seriously, he is apparently going to be a guest one more night. His phone is on a low battery so I don't think he can call me. Maybe he doesn't want to. Who knows? I wouldn't call me either, Willie.

We were discussing rifles by email but the hospital censor would not let me send him pictures of one. Dumb hospital.

I think, given enough rope, I can probably get both of us in trouble. One way or another.

BUT THEN, AGAIN, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY GUNS.

Archived