SASS Wire Forum

Today is a RED LETTER DAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ya don't look any purdyer, but it sure is great to have you in the SALOON.

Hope this day is very special for you and the tooth fairy brings you a bright new quarter under your pillow. No wait, that is the wrong wish.

Let me look in the wish bag and see if I can find the right one. HERE IT IS!

I wish I may, I wish I might, I wis.....No that is the wrong one too. Wait a minute, here it is!

I hope all your years together are hap..No, hold on there are more in here.

I wish you all the very best today and for the rest of you years. May the be long, happy and prospersous. We love ya man!

Red letter day,huh????!?!!!?!!?!??!

Well,.........................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CC!!!!!!!!!

Remember, your only as old as you feel.

:)

In that case, I'm about 94.

:angry:

~EE Taft~

Bottles.... Hey Bottles....

...yes it is CC's birthday...

...yes we're gonna set drinks up fer everybody 'cause its a celebration...

...yes Bottles, it is on Flint's account, he said it'd be okay...

Happy Birthday CC!

Ya know birthdays are like an ol’ pair of long johns. They just keep creeping up on ya!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy birthday Cherokees... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mustabeenaheckofaparty.

No werd from our birfday boy.

Maybe his birfday suit shrunk or somethin.

The birthday boy was fine at 1 PM - stranded on a chunk of ice, but in good spirits that is :rolleyes:

Reckon you made it off the ice CC, and made it to that coronation - or, whatever ritual involving Crown you were talking about!

Hope you had a great day, pard!

Hi-Yo and Awaaaayy,

TMM

Hmmmm, Where is the Birthday boy today, anywho?

Must be out celebratin'

Happy Birthday, Pard.

~EE Taft~

Just got finished with the best dang BD party an old man could possibly ask for. Ya'll ain't gonna believe what I am about to tell you and it's all true so help me. I know I stretch the truth a lot but this is the honest truth. Here goes. We get to El Sombrero's(our favorite resturant) and this place is packed, I guess because of the snow, we have a party of 14 and I tried to pull all the favors in I can but the waiters and the managers tell me, "sorry Charlie" you should have let us know this a week ago and we could have prepared fo r it. Tonight there is nothing we can do so we had to eat as seperate tables. When Confederated Scout's wife came in she sang HB to me and a little girl and a little boy in the next boot over got down out of their seats and came over and asked me if it was ok for them to sing HB to me. (This was with their parents blessings of course) needless to say , I said yes. Gentlemen and Ladies, it brought tears to my eyes. I lost it. If that wasn't God speaking I don't know what else it could have been.

Thank you BMC for posting my BD on the Saloon wire and thanks to all my dear friends who wished me well.You are my life line and I love each and everyone of you.

Cherokee Charlie

do.

k

Bet it has been he77 for the bottle of Crown Royal, today.

Bottle is probably flat.

But what would you expect from a guy that shoots guns that are all scrached up.

Party On, Friend.

Bet it has been he77 for the bottle of Crown Royal, today.

Bottle is probably flat.

But what would you expect from a guy that shoots guns that are all scrached up.

Party On, Friend.

Scratched guns.. and lines on your face are true badges of honor in todays world.. .. Man think about it.. Cherokees is a legend..

We all knew that Deja. But we are not quite certain about a legend of what.

We are talking about man that is legendary in his ability to put a .416 Rigby Pinfire bullet through the mouth of a beer bottle at three hundred yards, not break the bottom of the bottle, and then ALMOST knock over a duck, or was it a chicken, anyway, some kind of bird, at five hundred yards, using his now famous bionic eye. He has done this many times. We know this for fact because he has told us so. :ph34r:

The now world famous event, AMBUSH, is a familiar backdrop to his ability to do this. Uncle Frank has had to make certain adjustments to the range to accommodate his long range accuracy. In other words, he has had to install additional buffers and berms to contain the ricochets and flying turf.

CC, it was nice of God to send his little angels to sing HB to you. What a Kodak moment.

Here is to many more my friend!

Happy Birfday, Charlie!!!

To celebrate, ya could take yer birfday suit out to be ironed!! :blush::angry::blink:

Miss Carol took my BD suit to Mr. Patel's cleaners and laundry and Mr. Patel say, "Meess Carol, tees theng worn out totaly. Needs to be replaced with a younger one, I haf just what you need. That weel be $125,000 please.

Just so that ya'll will know, I am still at home. In my original BD suit. (Bama Red---you ain't right, boy)

Archived