SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I surely did. Was expecting her to cut loose with that there pistola.
  3. How many of you played the video that is included in the advertisement (Chief Rick's first post)? Did you recognize the lady in that video? No hints..... just check it out. ..........Widder
  4. I am looking for a Dillon 550 9mm conversion kit. Also, a Dillon 550 toolhead. Thanks.
  5. You may try taking the base pin latch assembly out and giving it a critical examination. The side that slides into the base pin groove may be worn down. There may be junk or burrs keeping it from going in all the way. The spring may be weak and need replaced. They make stronger springs to help the latch performance. I have a Pietta that I give the base pin latch an extra push when the base pin is replaced to make sure it slid all the way in. Often it doesn't seat all the way under its own power. Once it's fully bottomed out, it holds the base pin securely. Also, the groove in the base pin could be worn rounded on the edge. So annoying is it to have base pin jump forward, I make my own that won't jump forward.
  6. Ruger could have went with Midnight blue. It can be slightly glossy more or a matt or satin finish but very close in color to hot salts blue.
  7. It's like watching a baseball game and one team is leading 15-0 in the second inning!!
  8. Well Carlos, let me help you with that. Its raining, lets all grump on that a while. Stay off the soggy lawn. Imis
  9. Here's a chart of the differences.
  10. Maybe she has some kind of STD??
  11. I thought it was kinda interesting. I'll watch it again. She's not real prominent in the show. The other actors have waaay more screen time.
  12. While we are laughing at others, are they laughing at us? Imis
  13. ...and also check out a Belt Mountain Base pin.
  14. Today
  15. Alpo This dream/go pee thing only gets worse as we age. I wont relate my dreams. Imis
  16. Thats right Parson lets tandem and keep slapping this great shoot back to the top!! Again its a great warm up for all our pards out there getting ready for End of Trail.!! Have a great weekend all!!! Happy Easter!!
  17. There are knives and needles involved in the coroner, mortician thing. I would think self applied penicillin might also be a good thing, mebbe not. Imis
  18. Heritage Arms was probably eaten their cookies at this end of the market. Need to chamber in 32S&W. Cerakote flat finish will appeal to the tacticool folks. They'll have them in pink and tiffany blue camo.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.