SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse needed. UPDATED

Sixgun Seamus

I received news this morning  that our true friend and fellow cowboy, Rowdy Red Tailor a.k.a.Ken Vaughn, suffered a massive stroke last Saturday. I contacted his wife, Sue, and she said Red is pretty bad off. She asked that Buckaroo Bubba and myself be the contacts for his progress. Please pray for Rowdy, Sue and their family.

OBITUARY  ADDED BELOW.

I'm asking any cowboy that wants to add condolences on the obit website. Let Red's family know his cowboy family extends far beyond NE Ohio. Thanks.

Edited by Sixgun Seamus
Added
  • Sad 6

Prayers heading up for Rowdy, Sue, friends and family. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

I received news this morning  that our true friend and fellow cowboy, Rowdy Red Tailor a.k.a.Ken Vaughn, suffered a massive stroke last Saturday. I contacted his wife, Sue, and she said Red is pretty bad off. She asked that Buckaroo Bubba and myself be the contacts for his progress. Please pray for Rowdy, Sue and their family.

Prayers up

• Thanks 1

Red was one of the "Good guys" you read about and was a pleasure to be around.   Always looked forward to shooting with him and visiting afterwards.

I admit I am not a very religious man,  but I hope God looks down and smiles upon him and blesses him.  He deserves it.   Good luck Red.

• Thanks 1

This was the message I recieved from Rowdy's wife,  Sue.

"Kenny heard the Lord say it's time to come home. There couldn't have been a more peaceful passing."

Red was a loyal supporter of local Cowboy shooting.

To me, he was a friend, a cheerleader, a mentor and on shoot days, a nemesis. Rowdy and his wife Sue were owners of Vaughn's Custom Leather. He was an artist in leather specializing in deerskin items. Many North East Ohio cowboys are wearing his holsters, belts, cartridge belt loops, gloves ,jackets and about anything you needed made of leather. Rowdy was ready to accomodate.I almost always have something made by him on when I shoot. Rowdy was definitely one to ride the river with. You will be sorely missed my friend. If you never got a chance to meet him, you missed one of the best. You are with the Lord now

Edited by Sixgun Seamus
Correction
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

My sincerest condolences and a prayer for peace and comfort.

Please pass this along with our heartfelt sympathy.

Blackwater, Shotgun Schoolmarm, and Hatfield.

• Thanks 1

Prayers for the family for comfort, peace, and many blessed memories.   SB

• Thanks 1

Prayers up

• Thanks 1

sorry im late - prayers up , 

i dont know you folks but after my heart episode last fall i get where your coming from , im praying for a speedy recovery and return to your posse 

• Thanks 2

Red's family would love it if the cowboy attending services would dress "Cowboy"

• Like 1

• Sixgun Seamus changed the title to Prayer Posse needed. UPDATED
1 hour ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

Anybody that wants to add condolences on the obit site, please do so. Show Red's family that his Cowboy family was far more than NE Ohio.

• Like 1

Done!

Blackwater, Schoolmarm, Hatfield.

• Thanks 1