SASS Wire Forum

Tyre deflation extremists

Buckshot Bear

Tyre deflation extremists - Maybe try walking

Climate change extremists have deflated “hundreds” of tyres on SUVs in the wealthy Melbourne suburb overnight, with notes left on windscreens informing owners that their “gas guzzler kills” and suggesting they try taking public transport instead.

Supporters of the global Tyre Extinguishers group said in a statement to media outlets on Friday morning that “concerned citizens” had “disarmed” vehicles in Melbourne’s richest suburb “in the first action in a new wave of climate protest in Australia”.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/motoring/on-the-road/maybe-try-walking-climate-extremist-group-tyre-extinguishers-targets-suvs-in-toorak/news-story/25b3bc099ec39c5d778e73646d826dfc

Do what my dad did back in the fifties when people stole hub caps.

He used a neon transformer, but today I’d use an electric fence charger.  He wired the transformer to the wheels and drove a big nail into the driveway!

Somebody touches the wheel and it’ll knock the pee out of ‘em and often times that was literally what would happen!!

27 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

As I recall when I first read about it the US several years ago, they were slashing tires. Those blokes in Australia are kind by comparison. 

Or devious.  They are letting the suv owners simply refill the tires after possibly pinching the sidewall.  The slashed tires force the ignorant owners to replace the tire(s).

Where I come from, screwing around with a man's ride is a great way to tote an old fashioned butt whoopin'. 

Don't matter if it's a just off the showroom floor supercar or a beater with 4 different rims, 3 different primers and more Bondo than metal.  Lay hand on it at your peril and, if you do it, then don't cry.

You don't lay hand on a man's woman, kid, ride, dog or gun. Period.

Last night an IDIOT climate protester was stupid enough to GLUE his BARE feet to the concrete in the stands at the US OPEN Tennis match.  A clear and present demonstration of the Darwin principle.   Medics arrived and removed him anyway. 

I hope that they grabbed the idiot by his/her collar and the seat of their drawers and yanked ‘em up off the floor and then marched ‘em out in double time!!

44 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Last night an IDIOT climate protester was stupid enough to GLUE his BARE feet to the concrete in the stands at the US OPEN Tennis match.  A clear and present demonstration of the Darwin principle.   Medics arrived and removed him anyway. 

Isn't that what they make chainsaws for...limb removal?

I think they should have just left him there.  When he started to cry for water or food just tell that the carbon footprint is too large to do that.  Then nature could just  take it's course.

13 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I hope that they grabbed the idiot by his/her collar and the seat of their drawers and yanked ‘em up off the floor and then marched ‘em out in double time!!

They did at a Formula E (electric cars) race, a security guard under each armpit and jerk up.

Archived