Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Widder, SASS #59054

TN Williams... and his Tornado story

Recommended Posts

Tn Williams actually has some of the most humorous events (unbelievable funny) of stuff

that happen in his daily life.

This is TN's story to me this afternoon after he was able to call me:

 

"During FEMA's  fly overs to assess Tornado damage around the Nashville area, they

wondered over my house where I live.

Shortly after the fly over by the FEMA helicopter, an official Govt  SUV comes up my gravel road

and this nice lady gets out and ask if anyone was hurt by the Tornado.

TN says he told the lady that a Tornado didn't hit his area.

 

She looked at TN and says:   "Well, YOU need to clean this place up".

:lol:;)

 

Its probably another one of his lies, if you know what I mean.   But, it could be true.

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because there's an upright freezer in the front yard and a commode on the front porch doesn't mean nothin'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have residences nearby where a tornado outbreak would cause improvement instead of damage.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine if a tornado went over Hickok45's place. It'd probably suck up all that brass and spent bullets and proceed to machine-gun the rest of the valley. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Just because there's an upright freezer in the front yard and a commode on the front porch doesn't mean nothin'.

LOL! We had the old refrigerator on the front porch for, at least two months. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo. I did get one of the washer and dryer out back. ;)

 

Ya know you're a redneck.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Just because there's an upright freezer in the front yard and a commode on the front porch doesn't mean nothin'.

Funny you should mention that...

:lol:

 

Toilet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Funny you should mention that...

:lol:

 

Toilet.jpg

 

Well, you NEED someplace to hang your irons when nature calls!   :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Just because there's an upright freezer in the front yard and a commode on the front porch doesn't mean nothin'.

 

And that car is there to make sure nobody steals his spare cinder blocks. 

Image result for car on cinder blocks redneck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

 

And that car is there to make sure nobody steals his spare cinder blocks. 

Image result for car on cinder blocks redneck

 

That's not cinder blocks. That's a Tennessee lift kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

 

That's not cinder blocks. That's a Tennessee lift kit.

 

SUN,

we get 2 of those with every new car or truck purchase around here.

 

What do they give you in Florida.....?  (trips to Disney World)     :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

 

And that car is there to make sure nobody steals his spare cinder blocks. 

Image result for car on cinder blocks redneck

That's an Alabama yard car...it's just for looks...I might fix it someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

LOL! We had the old refrigerator on the front porch for, at least two months. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo. I did get one of the washer and dryer out back. ;)

 

Ya know you're a redneck.JPG

I still think you need a Chevy small block hanging by a chain from a kid's swing set to complete the look, Allie.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

 

That's not cinder blocks. That's a Tennessee lift kit.

Is that like Jay's Tennessee tuxedo?:P

 

 

jay-leno-now-tonight-show-3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Tn Williams actually has some of the most humorous events (unbelievable funny) of stuff

that happen in his daily life.

This is TN's story to me this afternoon after he was able to call me:

 

"During FEMA's  fly overs to assess Tornado damage around the Nashville area, they

wondered over my house where I live.

Shortly after the fly over by the FEMA helicopter, an official Govt  SUV comes up my gravel road

and this nice lady gets out and ask if anyone was hurt by the Tornado.

TN says he told the lady that a Tornado didn't hit his area.

 

She looked at TN and says:   "Well, YOU need to clean this place up".

:lol:;)

 

Its probably another one of his lies, if you know what I mean.   But, it could be true.

 

Widder, she had her checkbook out ready to help me and everything. She put it up right quick though. Wouldn't even front me a nanner split til my check comes in. I told her I'd pay her back when my rich uncle gets outta the poor house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

 

SUN,

we get 2 of those with every new car or truck purchase around here.

 

What do they give you in Florida.....?  (trips to Disney World)     :lol:

 

..........Widder

 

 

They give us wooden bumper replacements so we can "help" the Canadians along. Heck, they even provide the pine smelling trees to hang from our rear view mirror. Limit of two though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

LOL! We had the old refrigerator on the front porch for, at least two months. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo. I did get one of the washer and dryer out back. ;) They both live in the Saugus area.

 

Ya know you're a redneck.JPG

That's a thing in California. I have a couple cousins that have refrigerators out on their back deck and one also has a washer and dryer outside!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 1:43 PM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Tn Williams actually has some of the most humorous events (unbelievable funny) of stuff

that happen in his daily life.

This is TN's story to me this afternoon after he was able to call me:

 

"During FEMA's  fly overs to assess Tornado damage around the Nashville area, they

wondered over my house where I live.

Shortly after the fly over by the FEMA helicopter, an official Govt  SUV comes up my gravel road

and this nice lady gets out and ask if anyone was hurt by the Tornado.

TN says he told the lady that a Tornado didn't hit his area.

 

She looked at TN and says:   "Well, YOU need to clean this place up".

:lol:;)

 

Its probably another one of his lies, if you know what I mean.   But, it could be true.

 

..........Widder

 

It may not be  a true story. But it's true it's a story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.