Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Buckshot Bob

    3436

  • Pat Riot, SASS #13748

    2824

  • Subdeacon Joe

    1532

  • Raylan

    1293

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bear said:

332398967_1122712418374731_1441372669105457013_n.jpg.ff17db08e36149cd5cf701e06b61bd36.jpg

A guy that used to work me had wear heavy metal knee and lower leg braces.

He would regularly have to tell people " I'll trade my parking space for your legs"

Sad how entitled some people can be.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

A guy that used to work me had wear heavy metal knee and lower leg braces.

He would regularly have to tell people " I'll trade my parking space for your legs"

Sad how entitled some people can be.

 

When my wife was in voc rehab because of a wrist injury the junior college got a trackball for her in the computer lab and put it on one of the computers designated for handicapped students. 

 

Most computers there were first come, first served.  The computers for handicapped students were the same, but if a handicapped student came in he could kick a non-handicapped student off.  BUT handicapped students could also sign up and schedule a time slot to use a specific computer.

 

She's not in a wheelchair, didn't use a cane, but did need that trackball rather than a mouse.  At least once a week she had to argue with someone in a wheelchair that, yes, she was handicapped, she had signed up for that time slot, it was the only one with the trackball that she needed, and they too could have reserved time for that computer.  So many of them were so used to just coming in and kicking people off a computer that they couldn't believe someone would stand up to them, or that someone not in a wheelchair could be disabled.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580 said:

41327B2F-A3E8-4B86-9A6D-46A3AC9D238B.jpeg

I bought one-pound blocks of butter one time.

I can just see some ornery husband re-wrapping a brick of butter in one of these wrappers and sticking it in the fridge just to mess with his wife!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

Be careful.  I got a history of breaking up those parties.

still anderson 1985.jpg

Ours never involved distilled grain.

Ours ... well, imagine lying on your back, in a surplus six-by with the Sheriff's star on the door instead of the military five point star; you're flat on your back, looking up at the sky, riding on a comfortable, fragrant mattress of fresh cut, newly harvested, Sex Starved Sensamilla.

Good old Meigs County Gold.

Ohio University, Athens, was the first to use genetic engineering, and they engineered the humble pot plant to said Sex Starved Sensamilla to increase the THC content.

I'd be lying on the stack, Mini-14 across my chest.

Occasionally I'd look to see if we were followed, for the pot growers weren't happy when their prize crop got cut down; funny how sitting up and running a round in the chamber will cause a pursuing, swearing vehicle, to drop back to a healthier distance!

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Ours never involved distilled grain.

Ours ... well, imagine lying on your back, in a surplus six-by with the Sheriff's star on the door instead of the military five point star; you're flat on your back, looking up at the sky, riding on a comfortable, fragrant mattress of fresh cut, newly harvested, Sex Starved Sensamilla.

Good old Meigs County Gold.

Ohio University, Athens, was the first to use genetic engineering, and they engineered the humble pot plant to said Sex Starved Sensamilla to increase the THC content.

I'd be lying on the stack, Mini-14 across my chest.

Occasionally I'd look to see if we were followed, for the pot growers weren't happy when their prize crop got cut down; funny how sitting up and running a round in the chamber will cause a pursuing, swearing vehicle, to drop back to a healthier distance!

I've had a similar experience in days gone by....

image.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Gracos Kid said:

I've had a similar experience in days gone by....

image.jpeg

I cut down a big plant and set it in the corner of the Squad Room  before shift change.  Several guys didn't know what it was.  Just wild plants, but with the desirable characteristic of being good for cutting better quality stuff.  Couldn't say, was never into it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

image.png

 

1 hour ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

 

Didja check the other hand?:P

 

27 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

Pockets 

 

have a looksee if you left it in the fridge .........  :blush:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.