Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marshal S.P Potter

Howdy!

Recommended Posts

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello, brand new member to this forum, just got my SASS number last week.

 

From Eastern Massachusetts, long time shooter, former reenactor, full time firefighter/paramedic and part time pilot. 

 

Picking up my first set of pistols this week, the rifle and shotgun to follow soon after and looking forward to getting into the game, looking forward to learning, laughing and having fun competing! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings and welcome!  What is your alias?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Greetings and welcome!  What is your alias?

 

Marshall S.P. Potter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just remember, shoot real slow as fast as you can.

Welcome to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SOB8604 said:

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello, brand new member to this forum, just got my SASS number last week.

 

From Eastern Massachusetts, long time shooter, former reenactor, full time firefighter/paramedic and part time pilot. 

 

Picking up my first set of pistols this week, the rifle and shotgun to follow soon after and looking forward to getting into the game, looking forward to learning, laughing and having fun competing! 

 

 

Welcome to the Most Fun You Can Have With Your Clothes On!

 

Randy

 

5a2ef12c5e438_RandySaintEagle-PosseMember.JPG.975aa5d9bfcb1cc0ef0134b8254f0d4a.JPG.47f38d0b78f7922460899276bd62dc55.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome....usually I tell folks to go get a good hat...but that one aint bad. Enjoy

 

Imis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Major BS Walker Regulator said:

Just remember, shoot real slow as fast as you can.

Welcome to the game.

Welcome pard!  The Major offers some good advice.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

You should call and ask the SASS office to change the name above your avatar to your alias.

 

I noticed that everyone has it set that way, I will do that for sure.

 

 

1 hour ago, Major BS Walker Regulator said:

Just remember, shoot real slow as fast as you can.

Welcome to the game.

 

Great advice.

 

2 minutes ago, Bingo Montana said:

Welcome pard!  The Major offers some good advice.  

 

I'd say! The whole slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SOB8604 said:

 

Marshall S.P. Potter

That’s a much better alias than SOB8604, IMHO. Welcome to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2019 at 10:05 PM, Yul Lose said:

That’s a much better alias than SOB8604, IMHO. Welcome to the game.

 

I certainly agree! Fitting.

 

Just picked up a beautiful pair of slicked up Ruger New Vaqueros today from a long time area shooter. Cant wait to put em to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many of our shooting matches are located near general aviation airports.  Flying yourself to matches is viable.  Deer Valley is near Winter Range.  Moriarty is near End of Trail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While this is a competitive sport, you'll never find another sport where the best and the slowest shooters will go out of their way to make sure you're having fun, and learn from their mistakes.

 

Slow is fast, remember that.

Welcome aboard

Ike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.