SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dantankerous

I support the 2nd but...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

This will go on my Facebook page and also my elected capons. 

• Like 1

I've been saying for YEARS that anyone who says "I supposrt the 2nd Ammendment BUT...." , DOESN'T.

To simplify the video even more: FREE men own guns-slaves don't. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

And people wonder why they no longer teach history in school. 

We could be at a climactic point in our history. It is my hope that good and freedom triumph, as I am sure you all would agree.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

Edited by Pat Riot, SASS #13748
  • Like 4

It's like saying you're an American with some national or ethnic prefix!!  You're either an American or NOT!!  You can add that your antecedents are from some other nation or continent if you like, but you're either simply an American or something not American!!  Even naturalized immigrants are AMERICANS after they take that oath!!  Leave the rest off!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I always kind of figured I'm Native American because I was born in America. Not an Indian American like Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren, the good Senator from Massachusetts pretends to be…

:huh::D

Can we say we are White Americans these days without getting fired or sued or protested by Antifa?

Just wondering where the insanity ends.

Edited by Dantankerous
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Just wondering where the insanity ends.

It doesn't Dan, it doesn't

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very well exposed points, politicians used words to express their concern and thrive by interest now and them.

In the past, freedom from British Empire was the goal, they knew their people were at the mercy of the King because had no arms to dethrone it.

They didn't want that happen in a new soil, blessed with opportunities, the only chance to assure it was put that in a paper for the years to come. 

The history around the world proved that fact, Europe, Asia, South America, Middle East, Australia and Africa politicians only fear the mad plebe when they can not provide the promised pseudo welfare.

Therefore, disarm them is the only chance for them to survive for decades of cruelty and empty stomachs.

Are we less quality than, Belgians or Switzerland absolutely no, but they keep their traditions, standard of education and respect for others individuals. 

Politicians mixes their words to sound edible, but the only goal for them be safe on their high seat, telling you what is the best for the plebe.