SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

6 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

Herman Comic Strip for May 27, 2024

When I was a pre-teen, I helped out at a roadside "turkey shoot". It was located just off US 19 in Clearwater (were Countryside Mall is now) and easily visible from the road so there was a lot of drive up participation.

One guy in a newer pickup pulled up, saw what we were doing and decided to join in the fun. He went back to his truck, opened the door and reached into the rear window rack (yes people used to carry them like that back then) to grab his pump shotgun and BLAM! Blew a hole in the side of his pickup. He was lucky that there wasn't a person or vehicle on the other side of his truck.

I never forgot about that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

cartoon nudist.png

Sad part is that most of those who go “au natural” look considerably better fully clothed!:D:D:D

(including moi!)

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

PS I heard Kroger has a sale on brain bleach for those who need it!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Sad part is that most of those who go “au natural” look considerably better fully clothed!:D:D:D

(including moi!)

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

PS I heard Kroger has a sale on brain bleach for those who need it!!!

I had to do some electrical work at a nudist resort's clubhouse. I'll tell you one thing, the scenery sure as hell wasn't what I envisioned and was far, very far, from stimulating. Trust me on that!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

When I was in police work back in the late '60's, we had one ninny on the force fiddle with the shotgun, locked to the dash, and blow the "Bubblegum Machine" clear off the car.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

image.jpeg.65ff8bbd1886fd41f59c64c23a1164d5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

10 hours ago, Alpo said:

cartoon nudist.png

Oh yeah, with every additional decade I get further and further from having a body anybody would want to see naked! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

Herman Comic Strip for May 27, 2024

I worked with a guy who had his LEO shotgun in a roof mounted rack.  At that time, we could drive our plain cars with family when on call, as we were to always be available to respond if needed.  He was driving and had his elbow on the back of the seat, fiddling with his shotgun......It went off, caught his wife's hair on fire, and blew out the passenger side door post........ Think his wife punished him more than his boss.....

• Haha 3
  • Sad 3

Hunting. Me and my brother-in-law in my truck, and my daughter with Grandpa in my father-in-law's truck. They stopped so she could go commune with nature, and while she was squatting in the bushes he somehow managed to blow a 12 gauge slug through the passenger door. I still haven't quite figured out how he did that, but I've ever since been quite happy my daughter had to pee.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2