SASS Wire Forum

Happy Birthday JJJss

Deja Vous

Ok.. so wish him a great one... he will be at work, but heck you can still have fun there right? He is 39 and holdin... lol

Well.....let me be the first to say.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Drinks 'er on BMC!

~EE Taft~

Ok.. so wish him a great one... he will be at work, but heck you can still have fun there right? He is 39 and holdin... lol

So what's he holdin'?? :unsure:

Happy Birthday multi-Js!! B)

So what's he holdin'?? :unsure:

Happy Birthday multi-Js!! B)

wasn't there a song about 39 and holden??? lol.. I would guess he is holding on to his covers so Barney the dog doesn't steal them.. lol

Well good morning' to y'all. Yep I'm up early as usual. Jimmy I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Pard. I wish that could come to your party but with a 1 1/2 hour drive each way I just don't think by back could handle it. It sure would be great to see y'all though. I'm hoping to visit the Gunfight on possibly Friday or Saturday of the match.

Happy Birthday Pard,

Ricochet Roy

Well, thankie y'all for all the good wishes......

I will celebrate all weekend, first a gun auction tomorrow, maybe a bday present to meownself, and Sunday with The Cowboys in Norco for the monthly shoot.

I got a new pair of really slick Ruger OMV's to play gunfighter with so it will be a great day!

I appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers for me lately. I have a few challenges but all will be well at the finish line thanx to all my SASS family....

Calamity, I really wanted to be at Chimney Rock but that darned thing called 'work' got in the way, again. But if I win the lotto I won't hafta worry bout it....

Y'all have a great day, I WILL!

JJJ-D

Archived