SASS Wire Forum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKIE!

Gawd Awful

Due to the extreme drought conditions open burning, fireworks, and Okie's birthday cake have been banned in several states. :lol:

Happy Birthday Pard. ;)

Okie you can have a drink or two (or three;)) on my tab, you just gotta promise not to bring your birthday cake and all those candles to Colorado, ok? Now that we're finally getting some rain we don't need to run the fire danger right back up :lol:

Okie you can have a drink or two (or three;)) on my tab, you just gotta promise not to bring your birthday cake and all those candles to Colorado, ok? Now that we're finally getting some rain we don't need to run the fire danger right back up :lol:

Yike! Never offer. You'll find a whopper of a bill for a '45 Chateau Margeaux. :lol:

Happiest of Birthdays, amigo... May you get more than you wished for... Now pour some Glog down your neckhole...

Vaya con Dios

Oh boy, this is gonna be good. I gets to shoot with the B-Day boy tomorrow. Me thinks there will be some shenanigans going on. I should bring an extra cane, some new reading glass' and maybe some Depends!:lol: for the ELDER DR.

Yike! Never offer. You'll find a whopper of a bill for a '45 Chateau Margeaux. :lol:

It's ok, A) I'm in a mood to celebrate cuz of the rain, and B) I'll just have Bottles switch any expensive stuff on to Grizz and Hawk's tabs :lol:

Well thank ya kindly for the birthday wishes, but come on! My tab has been beaten like an ugly rented Grand Canyon mule with mange. You folks in Collieraddy have no worries -- we have a burn ban on here. No candles.

Just got in from working at the range, and setting up tomorrow's match. Durn near had a stroke. It is 80 degrees here! Now I am sitting back in my recliner with three fingers of Redbreast and all is right with the world. :) :) :)

Happy Birthday Sawbones! If you visit the "delete" post there's still some beer left if Badger didn't drink it all!

Rye

Beer and Badger is like a Hawg and Watermelon rind.

Spect so...........One make ham and bacon and da other makes pickles ! lol

It's ok, A) I'm in a mood to celebrate cuz of the rain, and B) I'll just have Bottles switch any expensive stuff on to Grizz and Hawk's tabs :lol:

WHO.................WANT ?

Bottles, nail dat sucker down UNDER Flint's tab ! LOL

When I lived up all dem candles, got a call from da international airport,......Dey said to blow out dem candles......Da airplanes tank it's nother landin' strip ! lol

Well thank ya kindly for the birthday wishes, but come on! My tab has been beaten like an ugly rented Grand Canyon mule with mange. You folks in Collieraddy have no worries -- we have a burn ban on here. No candles.

Just got in from working at the range, and setting up tomorrow's match. Durn near had a stroke. It is 80 degrees here! Now I am sitting back in my recliner with three fingers of Redbreast and all is right with the world. :) :) :)

80 degrees!!!! Pobrecito. It don't get much below 80 here at night! Have a snort or twa and toughen up Buttercup!

JHC :lol:

Okie, have a great Happy Birthday!!

Archived