SASS Wire Forum

Grand Jury Did the Right Thing in Texas

The father only did what any decent father would have..

There are truly some sick, twisted people in this world..Now there's one less!

GOOD!

Texas has the right idea! They used common sense and swift justice.

My prayers go out to the little girl and her family, may God bless you all.

QDG

The evidence showed he was justified. The system worked as it's supposed to. :)

We have bumper stickers that say Don't mess with Texas... it means dont mess with our kids or our women!

I remember my grandpa saying, " He sure does need killin'" about some low life. Well that low life sure did and he got what he deserved from that little poor baby's dad.

Tascosa

My daughter the probation officer used to work in the sex crimes division at her office before she got her promotion. Some of the things she told me about some convicted sex offenders out on probation are simply stomach-turning. Not that I would wish her out of a job, but these people do NOT need to be out in society, and I don't give a rat's you-know-what about some judge's namby-pamby attitude regarding prison overcrowding.

My prayers go out to the little girl that God grant her a full emotional recovery. And kudos to the father.

I remember my grandpa saying, " He sure does need killin'" about some low life.

Sometimes when I would have first contact with a homicide suspect I would ask them, "Well, did he/she deserve it"? That would get their attention :lol: And we would go from there :rolleyes:

"The use of deadly force was justified" Excellent!

About fifty years ago, my dad found the hired hand out back of the barn with my little sister (maybe five or so) and his willy out. I was about eight and ran to the house and got mom. I remember her trying to get dad to quit beating on him and screaming, "STOP, STOP, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM", and my dad yelling, "YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I AM". The guy lived, but barely.

The system wouldn't have worked here in California.

Texas should be rightly commended.

Actually, it may have. There have been several cases in the past five years or so in which the real victim was cleared after killing a thug. Even one case, I think in Lake Co, where the guy chased one of the thugs outside and then shot him.

Archived