SASS Wire Forum

What is This?

Deja Vous

download?mid=1%5f1292050%5fALBVimIAAKo3TlEcbglVNUFAg5Q&pid=1.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Brooks brothers imprinted on it.. And they are know for Bike as wll as equine. .and winter sports.. So, gosh it looks a bit like a ski pole. or a race track shoer seat.. not sure any guesses?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

download?mid=1%5f1292050%5fALBVimIAAKo3TlEcbglVNUFAg5Q&pid=1.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Brooks brothers imprinted on it.. And they are know for Bike as wll as equine. .and winter sports.. So, gosh it looks a bit like a ski pole. or a race track shoer seat.. not sure any guesses?

Yep . . . that is whut it is . . . one of them "thingers"... :huh:

;)

...seems as though the pasted in link doesn't go do the link/find/pull up thingy on the internet; at least google chrome couldn't find it....

...could be I haven't had my coffee just yet... <_<

Hmmm....gotta disagree, Bob. Looks like a ferschlugginer to me.

Could be. The light's kinda dim.

I had a boxed set of those a few years back... some folks from Iowa by the name of Mike, Frank, and Danielle stopped in one day and traded me an antique theater spotlight and some vintage movie posters for 'em.

...however, if'n you look at it from an angle it resembles the whatachacallit besides the thingamagige whut goes round and round....

I had a boxed set of those a few years back... some folks from Iowa by the name of Mike, Frank, and Danielle stopped in one day and traded me an antique theater spotlight and some vintage movie posters for 'em.

Man, does that gal have some tattoos?

Sure wish I woulda' had that tool when trying to remove the fitzdoodle from the whackahooch that had the rare optional factory installed rotary, constant vacum, varible compression whatzahuzit entabulator on it.

I still got busted knuckles!

Ware's the bleedin' pitchur she was on about?

Nobody's seen it yet. We're just speculating on something we know nothing about.

You know...like news anchors. :lol:

And by the way, what color is it...? It's outta focus on my screen... :(

....if ya fiddle with the thinger on the gidget yur picture will clear up fine. But I don't think you want to see it . . . I did and am sorry that I looked. Yur warned :wacko:

....if ya fiddle with the thinger on the gidget yur picture will clear up fine. But I don't think you want to see it . . . I did and am sorry that I looked. Yur warned :wacko:

Make sure you wash your hands after you fiddle with the thinger on your gidget. :lol:

She starts a thread and 34 posts later has still not responded? :blink:

This must be a new record!! :lol:

Archived