SASS Wire Forum

What we need in The Saloon

Utah Bob #35998

Perusing the Loading Table Officer thread over on the Wire (pronounced War) I believe we need a Loaded Table here in the Saloon.

This would allow all the people who are already loaded, come here loaded, or are still loaded from last night to congregate. It would get them out from underfoot and stop them from stumbling into folks who are still sober. The Loaded Table Officer would be in charge of leading the group in raucous songs if requested, breaking the fall of those who find themselves caught in a sudden burst of gravity and assuring that truck keys and saddle blankets are safely stowed behind the bar. Also leading the occasional spelling contest.

The position would be on a rotating basis of course. The selection would be partially based on how many rounds one bought the previous evening. I think this is an idea who's time has come. I'm surprised it isn't in the RO books. :rolleyes:

Add to da loaded tables Officer thingy, I wood like to surgust women hard drinking, cowboys dancing, and beer drinking, cegar smokin' hosses.

What do y'all think ? Bottles , nother round here. Dat glass yonder's dry !! :blink:

Its just a state of mind, just don't know where it is on map.

Aint My state of mind !!!

Aint got no mind to state.........so to speak

Just sayin .......

While we imbibe in another round, we may want to add "make sure all iron goes behind the bar" as part of the Loaded Table Officers jobs... :lol:

Vaya con Dios

Add to da loaded tables Officer thingy, I wood like to surgust women hard drinking, cowboys dancing, and beer drinking, cegar smokin' hosses.

What do y'all think ? Bottles , nother round here. Dat glass yonder's dry !! :blink:

Cegar smokin hosses??? How did you teach him that.... mine just wont give up his pipe

This woman will partake in the hard drinking! :P

Cegar smokin hosses??? How did you teach him that.... mine just wont give up his pipe

Just gave'em da choice.... plug chewin' baccer or ceegar.

Picked it up real natrual like.............

Can even strike is own matches to boot !!

Dat was a bit harder...........kept runnon' out of matches !!!!! :rolleyes:

This woman will partake in the hard drinking! :P

Dat's it !!

Figure Whiskey Business will be here afterwhile...................

Sit down.........Pour a bottle and relax...........

Badger...yur up. Dance fer da ladies !! :lol:

While we imbibe in another round, we may want to add "make sure all iron goes behind the bar" as part of the Loaded Table Officers jobs... :lol:

Vaya con Dios

Guessin your talkin bout the iron skillets, hopefully. Oh and don't know bout Badger dancin on the tables though.

Okay, I'll go furst, uh, ferst, uh, what the hell were we talkin' about? Pore, uh poor, uh pour me another Triple 7, Flint. Oh look! Something shiney!

Dang it Okie... can't you even focus on... oooohhhhh... shiney...

Vaya con Dios

Guessin your talkin bout the iron skillets, hopefully. Oh and don't know bout Badger dancin on the tables though.

I been whanged upside the head with a skillet by Ms. Maggie so much, that I had to have a skillet holster made for her... she wears hers crossdraw... :lol::blush::lol:

Vaya con Dios

I been whanged upside the head with a skillet by Ms. Maggie so much, that I had to have a skillet holster made for her... she wears hers crossdraw... :lol::blush::lol:

Vaya con Dios

Don't let her forget to do the cross draw two step. Don't wanna sweep the onlookers with a skillet.

Could be casualties.

Vaya con Dios

And you folks think he's kidding. I seen Maggie do a 13 second stage on Flint. :o:blink:

Vaya con Dios

Here is living proof of what Flint says about being whanged upside the head with a skillet by Ms. Maggie.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC03909.jpg

Here is living proof of what Flint says about being whanged upside the head with a skillet by Ms. Maggie.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC03909.jpg

Dang, that's a big skillet. You could cook two dozen eggs at one time in that thing. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Perusing the Loading Table Officer thread over on the Wire (pronounced War) I believe we need a Loaded Table here in the Saloon.

This would allow all the people who are already loaded, come here loaded, or are still loaded from last night to congregate. It would get them out from underfoot and stop them from stumbling into folks who are still sober. The Loaded Table Officer would be in charge of leading the group in raucous songs if requested, breaking the fall of those who find themselves caught in a sudden burst of gravity and assuring that truck keys and saddle blankets are safely stowed behind the bar. Also leading the occasional spelling contest.

The position would be on a rotating basis of course. The selection would be partially based on how many rounds one bought the previous evening. I think this is an idea who's time has come. I'm surprised it isn't in the RO books. :rolleyes:

Utahs.. you need to start the thread for a loaded table.. lol.. I get so tried of just a loading o9r unloading.. you never get a loaded table at a shoot.. However at night you do get a few loaded.. lol. Just let me know what job want me to do. I can not wash dirt glasses just put them on the bar dirty, don't do windows.. but I do open a good bottle and pour it.. and I will listen for hours to a good story. Deja

Vaya con Dios

Sounds like a good way to ruin a perfectly good skillet to me!

JHC :wacko::blink:

Loaded Table Officer? LOADED TABLE OFFICER!!!?

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING LOADED TABLE OFFICERS!!

Fine idea, UB! Just as long as I don't get assigned to the UNloading area. Messy!

RR

The unloading table is outside. Waaay outside. :lol:

Archived