SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse would like to thank you all Again

Pit Bull Tex

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wife having the procedure at 1:15 today CST.Believeing what they find is not Cancer.Help wanted.

You and your wife have been added to several prayer chains. Stay possitive and be strong for her.

KK

God bless you both and you sure have my prayers.

We got the report today. It is cancer.Still need the prayers.

Pit Bull,

I am soo sorry. Our prayers are up for you. I know I am a ways away from you but let me know if we can do anything.

Painted Filly

Prayers redoubled here.

Her and God beat it one time and she said they will do it again.Thanks for all the prayers.Please keep them coming.

The Power of prayer is second only to the Lords. I will say a rosary for you and your family. His will be done! God Bless You!

Little update,We meet with the doctors friday for them to tell her what they need to do, but I am sure she will tell them what she wants done,She wants them both gone so after she beats it this time she wont have to have a third time.Keep the prayers coming.God bless you all, Thanks from a big cry baby when she is not around.

Last night I participated in the Relay For Life in Parker Co. Did 15 laps on these old 69 year old knees. I walked for my family and friends and your wife, Pard. Bless all who are or have fought this nasty disease.....Shiloh

Archived