SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse would like to thank you all Again

Pit Bull Tex

My wife had cancer in her left breast and had two surgs.28 treatments and has had her checkup for 24 mouths. She had her 2 year mamagram and it found something, so they sent her for a MRI it found something in her right breast.Going for a needle bio.next week. Believe with me that it is not cancer,Please. She never let anything bother her but it bothers me.Thanks alot.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang in there PBT!! We got your back. Prayers up!!

Pit!

You know all your pards are praying for ya'll. Remind her we send our love, let us know if there's anything we can do!!

Your Pard, Capt Stephen D. Hill

My wife had cancer in her left breast and had two surgs.28 treatments and has had her checkup for 24 mouths. She had her 2 year mamagram and it found something, so they sent her for a MRI it found something in her right breast.Going for a needle bio.next week. Believe with me that it is not cancer,Please. She never let anything bother her but it bothers me.Thanks alot.

My prayers are with her

Prayers & thoughts up. We're with ya both!

Harvey

May God be with you both, prayers for good news and a speedy recovery...

Thanks for the prayers.They for sure help. Tuesday is when she goes in, Keep her in your prayers.Pit Bull

We went through this last month for the second time in twelve years. My thoughts are with you both.

Archived