SASS Wire Forum

Oh heck with it,can't hold off

GunClick Rick

Congratulations! That's a fine looking young lady. Everytime a child is born and everything is OK, it's a miracle, I don't care what anybody says.....

Thanks very much all..I can't stop grinnin..Guess i'll have to learn how to become a calm old guy now.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna teach her to give "EM" Helll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:huh:

OH NO THEY DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110105/us_nm/...ifornia_cross_2

Gunclicks, that is a beautiful little baby girl child!!!! Oh, gosh... you have to be so proud.. and you have to have your head so full of dreams for the future for her.. Let me tell you one of the most important things to teach her is how to shoot cowboy action.. ... lol... Honest!!! Ya gotta make her a little cowgirl... hugs.. Deja.

:FlagAm::lol:

Just got back from the hospital,i finally got to hold her,she cooed and looked and fell asleep and sneezed 3 times..I'm just bowled over :wub::rolleyes:

Mack and grandpa :wub:

Thanks Gunclicks she is so darn cute!!!!

Now, what you got to do is start her young, I know a guy who could make her a nice little gun rig and you could get her a couple of derringers and a pump action bb gun and before ya know it she'll be making all of us look even worse than we already do compared to her!

Congrats pard. Luckily she don't look like you!! :):wub::D:wub:

Seriously, ain't it great!?!?

Archived