SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I did that hike several times in my youth. Im afraid it is beyond my abilities now. sad but thankful that I did do it.
  3. Are you sure that ain't short for Tennessee Nanner' Williams?
  4. TN Williams is a Country Music fan. He knows some Nashville song writers and probably a few celebs. Anyhow, 'Williams' is really his last name and Don Williams sings a song: "What do ya do with good ole boys like me" and mentions the name Tennessee in his song. Well, Because he is from TN and his name is Williams, he is TN Williams. He's probably kin to all those 'Williams' folks. ..........Widder (I ain't kin to nobody)
  5. I carry sandwiches in a Tupperware like plastic container with a lockable lid. Holds 2 sandwiches easily and keeps them from getting smashed. Use wax paper to keep the sandwiches from sticking together or sticking to the container.
  6. Monty Python and the Holy Grail is my favorite. There's lots of others already mentioned. But one I was thinking of the other day to watch was "The Toy" with Jackie Gleason and Richard Pryor. "You Ass!!", "That's U.S.!" Funny stuff.
  7. Coming back from Wyoming from my hunting trip, got a rock in my F350's windshield. I get at least one a year. My son owns a trucking business and has replaced 6 or 7 of them this year in his 18 wheeler.
  8. Nice pics Warden I don't shoot GF but dabble in Duelist sometimes, shoot mainly two-handed..tried all sorts of grips , now have these dimpled rosewood on C&B as well as my .45's & 44-40...think I will stick with them as they feel great in the hand.
  9. I did down and back Bright Angel Trail on the south rim in one day in the first week of June. I was in my mid thirties and It was one of the hardest things that I have ever done, but well worth it. You can't comprehend the vastness unless you go all the way down. I have pictures down around plateau point where the horizon looks like you are on flat land in the desert. Pictures from the rim show what looks like grass which is actually 60 foot cotton wood trees at Indian Garden which is 2/3 way down.
  10. With the current insurance card in between them. Registration is binder clipped to the visor on the driver's side. That way, the hands stay in line of sight. No sense in making a feller nervous for no reason.
  11. I use it for drying proj I have coated in alox as well. Wax paper- grease proof paper here. Parchment Paper- Baking Paper here
  12. Yaaaahooo!! Looking forward to hosting y'all. I'll see what kinda fun I can round up as this is my home club. That's a busy weekend for the nearby John Wayne Birthplace Museum located in Winterset. They have the birthday celebration going on. The schedule of events for that is not out yet. Indianola is the nearest town to the range and has good motels and restaurants. My favorite stop after shooting is the Outside Scoop for Ice Cream. https://www.outside-scoop.com
  13. Jaan

Ammo bags

I wanted bags thin enough I could just put them in my pocket when I'm done loading. For my D&D dice though I make round bottomed bags out of leather or deerskin. I've been experimenting with using thicker leather for a "cup" on the bottom and thinner leather on top. I still haven't perfected it, but here's a picture of a dice bag like that I made for my friend...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.