SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Grant Imahara, one of the co-hosts of Mythbusters died of a brain aneurysm. I always liked him on the show, and by all accounts he was a genuinely nice guy. He had recently spent time building an animatronic Baby Yoda that shows emotion to take to children's hospitals. One of my favorite bits from the show including Grant:
  3. Only want the hammers to be honest, trying to short stroke a pair of usfa's without ruining original hammers.
  4. No email account? You could possibly be the only one on the planet without one! Well maybe a few in the jungles!!
  5. Unfortunately I expect that Navy will end up scrapping the ship. The USS Bonhomme Richard will have been in commission 22 years as of this August and with the replacement America Class ships entering service, I doubt the Navy is going to spend the money to rebuild her. We don't know the extend of the damage, but there is a pretty good chance it will be in the hundreds of millions of dollars range.
  6. I am interested now, so I guess I’m going to research “onions“. Cat Brules
  7. Think you would be happier with a great pair of Ruger OMV Bisleys GW
  8. How old are the targets? Are they reset with a rope, a chain, or going downrange and manually pulling them up? When was the last time they were painted? When was the last time the hinge was cleaned of splatter? Are the targets set directly on the ground or elevated on a platform? Was the TO able to count to two?
  9. Face lands in palms with dejected sigh. A real Whiskey Tango moment.
  10. https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/121990112/treasure-trove-of-hidden-historic-planes-including-rare-wwii-mosquito-to-see-the-light?fbclid=IwAR0Cc4kNC0pchDAckMnAxN9iKdn4NzVVYNHPVuNwQo_XI9LNZmcc-HwcD1s
  11. Today
  12. We had a couple little black and white hens that could have given the rhino a run for his money when I was a kid. You know the type, the rooster 'runs' the yard- but they run the rooster and they chase dogs and small children just for fun and exercise. Putting that windowlicker in charge of them might not be a healthy life choice.
  13. Yeah!! And I don’t have an e-mail account or home phone either!! Glad it all worked out for ya’, Yul!! You should file a report on the imaging outfit and that ER!! They’re violating government guidelines and perhaps even state and federal laws!!
  14. A positive for me AB negative for her
  15. HEY BIG GUY!!! We miss ya’!!!
  16. Seems to be related to a resurgence of Covid in Texas (among other states) and an attempt to reduce Covid cases by banning gatherings, at least in Texas, of more than 10 people.
  17. The rhinoceros is very big guy, maybe 4000 pounds? He (obviously) seemed to know exactly what to do, too, to shake off the annoying intruder vehicle. He flipped that vehicle around like a toy. Maybe not the rhino’s first rodeo? He didn’t seem to be especially angry, but annoyed. Lucky for the moron driver. It might be time to implement a new faces policy there, and put the fool to work taking care of the chickens. Cat Brules
  18. Put away the ropes, fellas. My understanding is that T Bone called the judge and was asked not to hold the shoot in July. Nothing nefarious is going on.
  19. This is a Colt 1911 slide the appears to have been Parkerized. Great for Wild Bunch . $180 shipped. Doc Clint,
  20. Noz If you had said banana pudding instead of chocolate cake, I would have said you were crazy Imis
  21. Always an ostrich bystander to egg things on Imis
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.