PowderRiverCowboy

13 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Apparently corn is serious business in the USAF

download.thumb.jpeg.923218fb84f2335af0ca57b7d0595a35.jpeg

You know there has to be a really good story behind this

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hijack alert!!

Ok, so the M-79 was deemed obsolete as a stand-alone weapon and also not versatile enough, so it was combined with the AR platform to make the M-203. But now, the M-203 is obsolete and they're going back to a stand-alone weapon with an improved version of the M-79 with the M-320? I don't get it.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Hijack alert!!

Ok, so the M-79 was deemed obsolete as a stand-alone weapon and also not versatile enough, so it was combined with the AR platform to make the M-203. But now, the M-203 is obsolete and they're going back to a stand-alone weapon with an improved version of the M-79 with the M-320? I don't get it.

We used the m320 but many dont know what it is when Doing CQC / door kicking  when you what light and easy for confines space .

The M203 is not either , and still widely used . but HK received contract for new 320

The M320 on other hand can be packed away .

Now personally I would rather toss in a Homewrecker (thermobaric grenade) and be done  

But the 320 is  3.3 lbs and can be mounted on a Carbine 

1200px-PEO_M320_Grenade_Launcher.jpg

• Thanks 4

I cannot post it here or I have a feeling the ban sledgehammer would come out, but if you are not easily offended, have a warped, even dark, sense of humor, and have been in the military (particularly the Army) google "213 Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed to do in the U.S. Army."

If you are easily offended, do not have a warped, dark sense of humor, DON'T! But it does beg the question, why are you on this thread to begin with?

You've been warned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I cannot post it here or I have a feeling the ban sledgehammer would come out, but if you are not easily offended, have a warped, even dark, sense of humor, and have been in the military (particularly the Army) google "213 Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed to do in the U.S. Army."

If you are easily offended, do not have a warped, dark sense of humor, DON'T! But it does beg the question, why are you on this thread to begin with?

You've been warned.

Just edit your post to include an NSFW tag before the google instructions, you should be fine. I only got to #75 or so, but get the idea. And while I did not serve, I did the search.

Edited by John Kloehr
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

Just edit your post to include an NSFW tag before the google instructions

First, I don't think that works. Somebody posted a video of a guy who taped a bunch of magazines together and managed to load 600 rounds on top of each other and then fired them all off through a Glock.

When he posted the video he said it was NSFW.

The video was no longer here, so I figured the NSFW warning was not enough, and the moderator made it go bye-bye.

As for Skippy - somebody posted the link to that a few weeks ago. I know it was posted because followed the link and read it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DocWard said:

You've been warned.

I've read those, very funny, which shows the sense of humor I have.

• Thanks 1