SASS Wire Forum

A BMW Driver I Can Respect

Subdeacon Joe

So these idiots just sit in the road?

Love the BMW guy’s solution.
I am not a big fan of these guys that “Roll Coal” but I would love to see that! Choke the pukey little pansies out with diesel smoke. :lol:

Somebody ought to tell the pavement butt hugger that half the crap he’s wearing is petroleum based.  

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

I'll bet that these "protesters" can't sit or lay on the Florida asphalt at this time of year...if they did, I'd let them fry there.

They could if they were anchored down. 

Just a thought. 

If I lived where this could be a thing I think I would mount one of these inside front grill aiming out. 
IMG_0865.thumb.jpeg.c44c263414c376de9d1649c113a9dc9f.jpeg

And I would fill it with one of these:

image.thumb.jpeg.b27eb8b5db11ec5cf6562b6e64525871.jpeg

Gotcha Sprayer GS0104 Homeowner Pest Control Wasp Nest Aerosol Can Extender https://a.co/d/bLhb92z

Counter Assault Bear Spray with Holster - 10.2 Oz https://a.co/d/2s6QRWA

Calling for SDJ

watched a video the other day about European climate activists gluing themselves to the streets. Seems some police departments have run out of patience and just pry them loose (which kinda messes up the protesters hands).

anyway, can’t find it now but I bet he could 

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:
Gateway Kid

18 minutes ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Calling for SDJ

watched a video the other day about European climate activists gluing themselves to the streets. Seems some police departments have run out of patience and just pry them loose (which kinda messes up the protesters hands).

Regards

Gateway Kid

Were you thinking of

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/05/31/raul-semmler-climate-protester-tarmac-hand-jailed-germany/

TELEMMGLPICT000337770861_16855424764610_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-IWLY18X4-CzgyIcjLEAj_SVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.webp

You know, if the cops couldn't get him loose with their solvent, then probably he would not have been able to get himself loose either.

They should have just set up barricades so traffic would go around him, and left him stuck to the road until he starved to death. Let other people do it. Put up detour signs, reroute the traffic, and let them die.

8 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I'll bet that these "protesters" can't sit or lay on the Florida asphalt at this time of year...if they did, I'd let them fry there.

Same here in Austin. Temps are 108 today. Setting another record. My wife will take her shoe off and test the sidewalk before she takes our dog for a walk both morning and evening to make sure it won't burn her feet.

TM

16 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

Same here in Austin. Temps are 108 today. Setting another record. My wife will take her shoe off and test the sidewalk before she takes our dog for a walk both morning and evening to make sure it won't burn her feet.

TM

I saw a chart the other day, this is the best I can find just now. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/your-dogs-paws-hot-asphalt-how-77-degree-day-cody-murphy

7 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

I saw a chart the other day, this is the best I can find just now. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/your-dogs-paws-hot-asphalt-how-77-degree-day-cody-murphy

Thanks, we have seen this before and one of the reasons my wife always test the sidewalk before walking our dog.

TM

1 minute ago, Texas Maverick said:

Thanks, we have seen this before and one of the reasons my wife always test the sidewalk before walking our dog.

TM

I have 4, but the only time they are on pavement is when they go to the vet.  Joys of the country life for dogs!

On 8/17/2023 at 10:38 AM, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

Calling for SDJ

Regards

Gateway Kid

Then we have

If I recall, the lights and power were also shut off and the showroom closed.

6 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Then we have

If I recall, the lights and power were also shut off and the showroom closed.

I like the idea of just leaving them glued.

Only thing I can come up with that would be better would be to put a bottle of solvent beyond their reach, so that just one person has to tear free to get everyone else loose. See who'll take one for the team. 

The exhaust is pretty good, but I’m thinking maybe a nice smokey BURNOUT!! :lol:

Archived