SASS Wire Forum

What are these?

These popped up about a month ago, almost 4 feet tall now. We used to have a bird feeder in this area and had other seeds sprout.

Could be a Paulowina tree,? which grows up to 15 feet in 1st year and maxes out 50 feet.

20230611_140724.thumb.jpg.0881176026f36bb1ac3bacaaf096a4ce.jpg20230611_140636.thumb.jpg.5d84d12d9e6832c964d71a5a53a3eb4f.jpg

Off Topic Everytime I see you post " Hurricane Utah " LOL when I rodeoed Clint Branger and I were there I literally got trashed 

Bull decided to two step on my buckle .
Clown looked at me and said that looked like it hurt  
Yep i said , he said bulls way off on other side of arena no rush .

A bunch went to bowling alley (only place to get beer.

I went to hotel LOL 

Rode the next day stiff and bruised up . 
Hurricane Utah still isnt one of my favorite places 

2 hours ago, Wyatt Earp SASS#1628L said:

Makes sense since the seed included sunflower seeds. Didn't know they grew so tall so fast.

Thanks gents, even you Rye:D

You are saying that that area has had plenty of manure on it.

well they get really tall and might dwarf the other things you were tryin to grow , just came home from sunflower country tonight - thos fields are still quite young and short for now , another month they will rival the late planted corn here thats been slowed by our draught conditions , im no farmer but we have had little to no rain in a couple months - big change from our late winter[spring] here that never ended and was really wet , ground here takes the moisture ...away ...

Archived