SASS Wire Forum

Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

........... 'til it melts/vaporizes (whichever comes first) .....  :o

They're right where the meter should be. The devices they make to jump the meter are smaller IIRC

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

They're right where the meter should be. The devices they make to jump the meter are smaller IIRC

I used to have some meter jumpers that I used on occasion for special purposes. Really isn't a lot of resistance over a distance of 4". If you take apart a power utilities meter, there's really not a lot of conductive material between line and load tabs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cypress Sun said:

I used to have some meter jumpers that I used on occasion for special purposes. Really isn't a lot of resistance over a distance of 4". If you take apart a power utilities meter, there's really not a lot of conductive material between line and load tabs.

Like fuses, it's amazing how thin the wire is.

• Like 4

image.thumb.jpeg.188c3db140738a8019363fb7746189ab.jpeg.72802e5cd206e6a536275b3a68f4d194.jpeg

If I was that little girl I would be ticked off. Everybody got a new rifle for Christmas except me.

You suppose she got one, but they didn't let her put it in the picture because they knew the entire world would go insane?

Or, I see she's wearing the Santa Claus hat, so maybe she gave the new guns to the rest of her family? B)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alpo said:

image.thumb.jpeg.188c3db140738a8019363fb7746189ab.jpeg.72802e5cd206e6a536275b3a68f4d194.jpeg

If I was that little girl I would be ticked off. Everybody got a new rifle for Christmas except me.

You suppose she got one, but they didn't let her put it in the picture because they knew the entire world would go insane?

Or, I see she's wearing the Santa Claus hat, so maybe she gave the new guns to the rest of her family? B)

Derringer in the left pocket!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1