SASS Wire Forum

A new type of DAO revolver

sassnetguy50

Izzat a tattoo?

I have a few tattoos. Except for my first one, I supplied the artwork to have the tattoo done and the artists had no problem using it and agreed not to embellish it. 
I have a feeling the tattoo Sassnetguy posted was “art”. Free expression of an idea at the request of the subject. 
It looks like something out of Roger Rabbit. :lol:

I have a scar that runs down my spine from just below the  bottom of my shoulder blades to about half an inch above my butt crack.  If I ever decide to get a tattoo, I’d have ‘em do a big brass zipper to cover that scar!! :lol:

50 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I have a scar that runs down my spine from just below the  bottom of my shoulder blades to about half an inch above my butt crack.  If I ever decide to get a tattoo, I’d have ‘em do a big brass zipper to cover that scar!! :lol:

I saw a girl that had a tattoo from the base of her neck to her tailbone that was vines and flowers. She was in a swimsuit. I complimented her on her tattoo. She showed me pictures of before and after. She did the tattoo to cover a big scar she had from back surgeries due to a bad car accident. 

On 4/24/2023 at 9:43 AM, Blackwater 53393 said:

I have a scar from a surgery on my abdomen that could use the same "doctoring". :D

On 4/24/2023 at 10:43 AM, Blackwater 53393 said:

I have a scar on the front of my throat from a C3/4/5 fusion. A zipper sounds fun but would not be hidden well.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

I have a scar on the front of my throat from a C3/4/5 fusion. A zipper sounds fun but would not be hidden well.

Got one of those myself.  My beard hides it, so the tat would be wasted.

I was thinking big exaggerated stitches and a couple of bolts, one on either side of my neck! :lol:

Archived