SASS Wire Forum

It's That Time of Year ! HUNTING SEASON

I call it orange tree people season.

From a deers perspective 2 weeks out of the year humans go crazy and climb trees dressed funny. 

Deer know your normal routine and when you act odd they avoid you. Go out in the woods light a fire and run a chainsaw they'll show up to see what's up

On 10/13/2022 at 2:13 PM, Hashknife Cowboy said:

I am packed and leaving for elk camp in 2 hours but who's counting.....

Just a update, freezer is full.

Fantastic!

the range has been a zoo , we are getting a full house so far - next week it will be overflow[waiting in line] but we are getting a better caliber of folks these days [see what i done there?] 

Canadian hunters will not be blackmailed or intimidated!

Nice Truck Deer into it.jpg

On 10/24/2022 at 2:03 PM, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Asshole Husband : r/boomershumor

Many years ago my wife's sister came to visit and brought her two kids. And we're all out at her parents' place having a big family dinner. There's me and our six, her brother and his four, the sister and her two and Grandma and Grandpa, making 15. So we're all out in the backyard at a bunch of tables, and we're eating food that oh my God it's good. And her two kids is eating like they ain't never ate before. And when they're on either their third or fourth helping, their mama asks what this is. They had been debating as to whether it was cow or pig. And Grandpa informs her that it is deer. And she freaked.

"OH MY GOD!!! Kids, stop eating that!!"

And the kids never slowed down.

Archived