SASS Wire Forum

M&M’s announces ‘woke’ overhaul

Buckshot Bear

12 hours ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

Will they have new "flesh" colored m&m s?

Doing that would be prejudicial to cannibals throughout the world.

Let's see...

Invent your own characters to go with your candy. Give them the same colors as your candy. Invent fake personalities to go along with your fake characters. Make 65+ years of ads and commercials featuring your fake characters with candy colors. Then, after all of those years of NO ONE complaining about racist, fake candy characters...declare your fake candy characters racist so you can pacify the nonexistent people complaining that your candy is racist.

Make sense to me....NOT.

28 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

No more Aunt Jemima's Pan Cakes, no more Uncle Ben's Rice, no more Eskimo Pies.  Might as well have trans-gender or what ever M&M's.

Don't forget that beautiful Native American girl on the Land O Lakes butter!:(

Dear sweet baby Jesus - an M&M to represent the popularity of teenage angst.

Are we all really going to just keep looking the other way and ignoring Green's shady past?

...just exactly how horny does green make people?

Doesn't anyone care that green has a long torrid history of exploiting peoples sexuality?

What about the greed that has always been associated with green?

Have we all forgotten about "green with envy" ???

I guess all she has to do is change her shoes and all is forgotten !!

It is unfortunate that the folks at Mars  have exposed their trues selves by continuing their bigoted and exclusive policy of disregarding the other 25 letters of the alphabet.  25 different marginalized letters.

Why doesn't "A&B&C&D" and  all the others have sweet chocolatey candy treats that melt in you mouth and not in your hands?

Is someone afraid of what will happen if we had peanut X&O candy?

What are you all afraid of?

Why isn't Mars interested in addressing the transectionality of chocolate?

Is white chocolate not good enough for a character?

Why aren't there more opportunities for dark chocolate?

What about nougat and caramel?

This is an unsatisfactorily short sighted way to address their refusal to embrace TRUE inclusivity

Shame on you Mars...

...'shame on you

stop the planet, I am ready to get off

7 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

No more Aunt Jemima's Pan Cakes, no more Uncle Ben's Rice, no more Eskimo Pies.  Might as well have trans-gender or what ever M&M's.

We lost Coon cheese recently, a famous brand in Australia and the inventors surname was Coon.

4 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

We lost Coon cheese recently, a famous brand in Australia and the inventors surname was Coon.

How dare he be born with such a racist name? He and his ancestors should have foreseen the offensiveness of their name and changed it centuries ago. 

From now on, all names should be submitted for review by “The Committee” for past, present and future offensiveness before a birth certificate is issued…

9 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

How dare he be born with such a racist name? He and his ancestors should have foreseen the offensiveness of their name and changed it centuries ago. 

From now on, all names should be submitted for review by “The Committee” for past, present and future offensiveness before a birth certificate is issued…

For nearly 100 years Abiline  Coon Cheese was one of the most famous Australian cheeses. There wouldn't be many Aussies that never had a block of Coon cheese in their home and then it 'became' politically incorrect and slur and they changed it with great fanfare to Cheers Cheese last year. From what I've read sales have dropped of so much that they are really worried now about the name change and its good to see people voting with their wallets and purses.

OK , ill admit i did not read it till it was copied as i too refuse to sign in to read such stuff , but ...................

having read it i swear it reads like an april fools joke , what a bunch of tripe , so much so it has to be a spoof - just sayin 

Archived