SASS Wire Forum

The Aussie Humour Thread

Buckshot Bear

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

386449502_7147808498563325_4795770696285112011_n.jpg.406d8ae546c6fd72a2096d1f57439c84.jpg

We have similar signs- except it's in miles or feet- that means the same thing.

I do love getting stuck behind the goobers that drive 15mph under through the curves or up a hill but do 10 over in the passing zones on the straightaways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

We have similar signs- except it's in miles or feet- that means the same thing.

I do love getting stuck behind the goobers that drive 15mph under through the curves or up a hill but do 10 over in the passing zones on the straightaways.

The ones that bug me the most are the folks that slow down when there's on coming traffic, too.

Got stuck behind a guy once that dropped 10mph every time he had to go by another vehicle. Didn't matter if it was on coming and moving or parked near the road.  There was a dozen cars stuck behind him in under 5 miles- and I got to be the first one behind him.

Then, he had to drive between a parked car and a moving one.

• Haha 5

One of my favorites is the driver that’s running down the multi lane highway and REFUSES to pass a semi for miles.  Cars lined up behind him/her for a mile. Won’t pass the truck and won’t move over to let others pass!!  

And then there’s the nitwit that rides along behind right lane traffic with nobody in the left lane for a quarter mile or more and just when you are about to go by, the idiot pulls out in front of you and sits there going the same speed they were when they were behind the right lane traffic!!

• Like 6

As stated a week or so ago... there's a moron at front of every traffic back up. How but the aholes that nearly comes to a stop on the entrance ramp right at the merge. I've almost creamed a few as I looked in my mirror to merge. Should be allowed to shoot em and get em the hell off the road.:ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

386449502_7147808498563325_4795770696285112011_n.jpg.406d8ae546c6fd72a2096d1f57439c84.jpg

Here, we refer to it as the racing lane: The dung for brains see it and temporarily wake up.....until the lane ends.

In Northern Ontario, it's not recommended however, if the driver trying to get by is in a logging truck. 

"What was that bump??"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

At least that's what my friend in Cairns tells me!

5mrui8.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/5/2023 at 6:43 PM, Buckshot Bear said:

This is the recipe that my wife uses, nice and crispy!!!! You'll want them again. 

https://www.kidspot.com.au/kitchen/recipes/pineapple-fritters/ydbjkjua

And a vid -

We made a batch tonight - really enjoyed them!

Thanks for the recipe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1