SASS Wire Forum

CAC is next month...

Singin' Sue 71615

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to pull outta here Sunday.See how I feel.My joints are telling on me.The range at Geronimo Trail is a rough one.Been recouping all week.

Largo

43 minutes ago, largo casey #19191 said:

I hope to pull outta here Sunday.See how I feel.My joints are telling on me.The range at Geronimo Trail is a rough one.Been recouping all week.

Largo

It really is. They have done a lot of improvement...but it is a work out.

Took me 3 days to recoup last trip!:P

31 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

That is PERFECT weather!. What do you mran low!!:wub:

4 more hours!

20210917_144617.jpg

watch speed in Nocona

Thought hard about cancelling, 3200 miles round trip and then to try and run on one leg.  Then again my 97 has been listening to FJT's song "The Wreck old 97" too darn much.  However, decided that what the heck only 23 hours in the car one way.  Then I went to get the oil changed in the car.  What I witnessed would make a Chinese fire drill look organized 2 1/2 hrs. to change oil OMG.  Then to the bank to get some cash that was almost as bad, was fate trying to tell me something? I sure hope not.  Going to leave Sunday get there Monday night I hope.

27 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

Thought hard about cancelling, 3200 miles round trip and then to try and run on one leg.  Then again my 97 has been listening to FJT's song "The Wreck old 97" too darn much.  However, decided that what the heck only 23 hours in the car one way.  Then I went to get the oil changed in the car.  What I witnessed would make a Chinese fire drill look organized 2 1/2 hrs. to change oil OMG.  Then to the bank to get some cash that was almost as bad, was fate trying to tell me something? I sure hope not.  Going to leave Sunday get there Monday night I hope.

Be good to see you two.

Drive safe

Sassy will be working registration table in the morning about 730.  Non-Stop and I will be out to shoot about 830 (safety meeting 9 AM).

Here! And set up!

Thanks Nichols Creek for the loan of your exstention!

20210917_190919.jpg

20210917_215424.jpg

1 hour ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Sassy will be working registration table in the morning about 730.  Non-Stop and I will be out to shoot about 830 (safety meeting 9 AM).

SQUEEEEEE!:wub:

Can't wait!!!

On 9/17/2021 at 5:22 PM, twelve mile REB said:

Ptayers up!!! Sure hope to see you!!!

12 minutes ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

Glad you made it safe. Put a beer in the fridge and I will see you all Tuesday. Let me know if you need anything, and I will try to bring it to you.

Fox

Will have a cold one! 

9 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Buckshot Sheridan from AZ made it in around 6pm...our house guest for the week.

Y'all make sure he gets to meet ya!

Already met several this evening...so many more to shake hands with!

Then try to remember everyone’s name :lol:

3 hours ago, Tucker McNeely said:

Is there water at the range or should I fill up somewhere else?

There is a water spigot as you enter the range...just to your right...stop as you pull in...someone will help you, and find a place for you to park;)

All the RV issues from summer storage have been addressed   Provision made for cows and horses while we are gone Will finish packing today. One problem remains

4000 shotgun shells are locked in my ammo locker and the lock cylinder won’t turn. I may be up half the night getting my new(to me) Dillon set up to load some Feather Light clones. 

One more trip to the barn to say the proper words over that lock before I give up

See y’all at the Bar3

3 hours ago, Mack Hacker, #60477 said:

All the RV issues from summer storage have been addressed   Provision made for cows and horses while we are gone Will finish packing today. One problem remains

4000 shotgun shells are locked in my ammo locker and the lock cylinder won’t turn. I may be up half the night getting my new(to me) Dillon set up to load some Feather Light clones. 

One more trip to the barn to say the proper words over that lock before I give up

See y’all at the Bar3

Prayers up!!!

We got our final rehearsal finished around 4:00 pm today.  I’m packing T-shirts and stuff for the yard sale and my personal gear tonight. 

Gotta’ take Schoolmarm in for her monthly oncology checkup and go by the pharmacy and grocery in the morning.  I’ll hit the road before noon and SHOULD be in New Boston around 8:00 pm.

See you’uns Wednesday morning early!!

Archived