SASS Wire Forum

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes

Pat Riot

The preacher, in his Sunday sermon, used "Forgive Your Enemies" as his subject.
After a long sermon, he asked how many were willing to forgive their enemies. About half held up their hands.
Not satisfied he harangued for another twenty minutes and repeated his question. This time he received a response of about 80 percent.
Still unsatisfied, he lectured for another 15 minutes and repeated his question. With all thoughts now on Sunday dinner, all responded except one elderly lady in the rear.
"Mrs. Jones, are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"
"I don't have any."
"Mrs. Jones, that is very unusual. How old are you?"
"Ninety three."
"Mrs. Jones, please come down in front and tell the congregation how a person can live to be ninety-three, and not have an enemy in the world."
The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, very slowly turned around and said: "It's easy, I just outlived the bitches."

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

18 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1670612095093.jpg

And the little sailboat crossing in front of the oil tanker, because boats under sail have the right of way over boats under power.

My business partner taught me a term years and years ago. Gross tonnage right of way. If he's bigger than you, let him go first.

• Like 7

He was right dead right as he sped along and he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong!

The big boat rule!

Big boats rule!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

image.png

I once did that with a 1911 mainspring when I was in the Army Reserve, while giving a class on the dissasembly, cleaning, and reassembly of the 1911, just as I was saying something to the effect of "be careful about the spring because..."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Y'know, that's what I was thinking. Just because Joe likes electric cars and you don't is no reason for that. :P

Wrong Joe.  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3