• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

10 hours ago, Brazos John said:

Real Profits.

False Prophets.

Nah he got it right.

It's a pun based on an onamonapeia 

See profit means money coming in and that is a doctored future anthropomorphic climate change expert ( cause she's a kid now) indicating that anthropomorphic climate change laws are really about money. Give them money and they'll change a system so complex we have no understanding how it works

prophet might also work since it can be argued anthropomorphic climate change is a religion. But I liked his approach. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Texas Joker said:

Nah he got it right.

It's a pun based on an onamonapeia 

See profit means money coming in and that is a doctored future anthropomorphic climate change expert ( cause she's a kid now) indicating that anthropomorphic climate change laws are really about money. Give them money and they'll change a system so complex we have no understanding how it works

prophet might also work since it can be argued anthropomorphic climate change is a religion. But I liked his approach. 

That's why I will often call him The Profit AlGore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

meme easteregghunt.jpeg

Ya know, I was thinking about the Easter egg hunts when I was a kid. They always used real boiled eggs, left out all day sometimes, peeled and eaten after all of them were found. I didn't die...huh.

Do people still use real eggs? I thought it was the plastic eggs with candy inside these days.

• Like 3

One year one of the eggs was found in late July.

After that MomMAMA and Daddy quit using real eggs. Used the candy-coated marshmallow eggs that came individually wrapped.

Still had real eggs in the Easter basket, but we no longer hunted for real eggs.

Edited by Alpo
dammit otto I have never said mom in my life
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We used to poke holes in the ends and blow the albumin and yoke out, then color them. Don't recall what we used for hunts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1