SASS Kentucky State Match 2019

Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good work, guys!!

Up front for the new year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The New Year is upon us and time to pick matches to attend this year.

First time Pondrassoa Pines has hosted the KY State Match. If you have ever been to a Black Gold then you know what to expect for the State match.

Remember, If you don't make the first years match you cant say you have been to all of them. It's bragging rights for Black Gold and I am sure it will be for the KY State match too.

Get your apps in and come join the fun. See everyone in May

What Tn. Tombstone said!!

Woohoo! Two big matches at the Ponderosa Pines. Can’t wait to see everyone again. Guess I might better get to practicing. Lol. 

IM!!!  What sort of fun stuff could we come up with???

I've got a room at the Manchester inn, or whatever it's called, close to the range, now I just need to  send in my app,,,, finally!

Hope I get some practice in before then. Lol. We don’t shoot cold weather, so we are out of it the whole winter. Gonna be fun. See you all there. 

Howdy all, thanks to everyone that is helping to spread word the word on the first ever Kentucky State match held at Ponderosa Pines!!!  I don't get to set down at my computer like I used to so thanks.  We will be offering an RO1 and refresher course on Thursday morning if anyone is interested. Working on a few other things will let them out as soon as the are ready. Hope to see y'all soon.

Getting closer every day. Get your apps in ASAP. I

I for one an wondering who all is coming.

Cant miss the first KY State at Ponderossa Pines

By the way the KY state was my first state match about 100 years ago

I will be at the KY state shoot, I probably be alone as my son will be graduating high school this year sometime in May and I am not sure when he will be done.

He has already told me to sign us both up for Black Gold as he does not want to miss it in July.

See you all soon,

Maddog McCoy

I guess Imma gonna fine out iffn this here shute is awl ets cracked up tu bee..... an Ize a lukin forwert tu et!

25 minutes ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

I guess Imma gonna fine out iffn this here shute is awl ets cracked up tu bee..... an Ize a lukin forwert tu et!

Same good folks as Black Gold.

Can't imagine Copperhead and Miss Bo putting on a bad one.

You might be cheating yourself staying off-property though. Some funny memorable (for some) stuff happens after dark.

Waimea

taint bin abul tu make Black Gold yet,,, I noze ets gonna bea fine tiam

5 minutes ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

taint bin abul tu make Black Gold yet,,, I noze ets gonna bea fine tiam

You won't be disappointed. 

Well ain't this gonna be fun, 2 trips to Kentucky this year.  Ole Copperhead Joe and the fine folks associated with the Black Gold match have always put on a first class social gathering where a cowboy shooting match breaks out. I know that the Kentucky State Match will be another example of their hospitality.  And there is a PCC match added in...lots of social gathering with a lot of shooting added....what's not to like.

Just thinking out loud here....are there going to be tryouts at the KY state match for the Hillbilly Olimpiks to be held at Black Gold?  Practice sessions? Airing of grievances and feats of strength? :lol:;)

See ya'll there,

Kajun

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:26 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

Aint nothing worse than a northerner trying to speak southern.

Well now,,, I wuz dun taut by tha bes,,, Cheroekee Beeg Dawg hissownsef!!

hmmmph!!   :o:PB):D

an, I wuz bornt en suthern ohia,,,, wit searius roots en Kaintuck.

Cemetery, we are just a lot of hillbillies who enjoy shooting, alot, and just have a good time. There’s no telling what extra events Whiskey Creek might dream up to do. I guarantee that you will want to come back. We would be very glad to have ya!

Archived