SASS Wire Forum

SASS Kentucky State Match 2019

Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162

Let's get this back to the top!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BorderTown App is in  so now it is back to the KY state and then Black Gold. Now all I have to do is fill in the rest of the year.

Iron Cowboy, then KY State, followed by Black Gold. 

Probably the Southeast Regional and definitely Comin’AtCha’, (Milkbone is playing Friday night at the Bar3!!!) and TN State if I can make it work!

The rest is catch as can!!  Band engagements, grandkids, car shows, and I plan to get the old bike back on the road!!

Hate I will miss the Bar 3, maybe after I retire I can get back into TBones good graces and work my way up to a camping spot again.

HEY!!  Tombstone!  Ya' wanna' ride down with the band!!  :lol: :wacko:

A little old to be a roadie and a little young to retire. Dang what a predicament. Think I will have to stick with the KY State and Black Gold this year.

7 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

A little old to be a roadie and a little young to retire. Dang what a predicament. Think I will have to stick with the KY State and Black Gold this year.

At least we'll get to hang out a couple of times this year!!  Last year, I only got to Black Gold and The Crap shoot to play.  I DID go for a visit to Iron Cowboy and had lunch with the gang, but I was still on crutches and couldn't shoot!!  Better this year, I HOPE!!

I am getting anxious to attend my first shoot at Copperhaids place!!

4 hours ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

I am getting anxious to attend my first shoot at Copperhaids place!!

You'll have a more harmonious outcome if'n you'd actually load yore guns afore ya stage 'em over to Copperhaids place! ;)

Kajun

37 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

You'll have a more harmonious outcome if'n you'd actually load yore guns afore ya stage 'em over to Copperhaids place! ;)

Kajun

yep!! once was enough

I don't know, I am seeing a full rifle load and pistol load on the clock to see if I can load faster than Pretty Boy, I cant shoot faster so maybe that would give me an advantage. Of course I have nothing to do with writing the stages only setting them up so pretty sure we will never see something like that at KY State.

Lets go to Manchester in May. Counting the days already.

I surely don't plan on doing it again either,  but I sure am looking forward to see the Ponderosa Pines!!

Page two??  NO! NO!

Well maybe you will be on my posse, it has been quite a while since we shot together. It was great seeing you last weekend, you look good and sound great.

Lets go to Kentucky

just remember to load them!!

Me 'n' the Judge have been aiming at KY State for our breakout!!  Getting back on our feet and making some noise!!

Judge may have gotten a little head start on you Blackwater.

Maybe, but I’m gonna’ shoot Iron Cowboy next weekend with Fire ‘n’ Fallback. Physical therapy is going really slowly, but I ain’t looking to do anything but have fun.  

only a month away!!!

Now remember ladies, bring your best Kentucky derby hat for Saturday evening. There might be a nice little prize for the best!  Hope to see all of you soon.

On 4/1/2019 at 1:58 PM, Tn Tombstone said:

Judge may have gotten a little head start on you Blackwater.

Just a tad Tombstone. 

I did get the cap guns out of the closet last weekend.  They all went boom.

Been so long I could feel the rust falling  off me.

4 hours ago, Judge'm All Duncan, SASS#67320 said:

Just a tad Tombstone. 

I did get the cap guns out of the closet last weekend.  They all went boom.

Been so long I could feel the rust falling  off me.

Get all that rust to fall off ya and you'll be even faster....looking foward to you getting back in the game regular again. :FlagAm:

Looking forward to yet another family gathering where a match breaks out.  Ponderosa Pines and the fine folks that run that place are famous for that!

Lassiez les bon temps rouler ya'll.

Kajun

This one is getting closer and gaining speed. Cant wait to see all my friends and meet a few new ones.

Lets go to Kentucky

It’s almost here! The first Kentucky state match at the Ponderosa Pines. I know that folks will be a little more serious with their shooting and all, but I hope we can still have a little hillbilly fun. 

Don't think that will change much for most of us IM, we are there for fun and I don't plan on letting a thing like a State Match interfere with that objective.

You mean we’re gonna’ shoot too??

18 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

You mean I gotta be more serious cause this is a State match?   Does that mean no "Wooly Bully" singing at midnight?

You can sing it only if you are wearing your woolies!

Kajun

Does anyone know if the match is full? I'm late getting my stuff sent in. Work always gets in the way of fun. Hope there are some shooter's spots still available!

40 minutes ago, John Hangman Ruth said:

Does anyone know if the match is full? I'm late getting my stuff sent in. Work always gets in the way of fun. Hope there are some shooter's spots still available!

Send it in. We'll get you in!

Hey Ringer!!  Make sure to hold me a spot!  I don’t get paid ‘til the weekend before the match!!  

I already have a room, but I was too broke to send y’all a check at the same time!!  :lol: :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Hey Ringer!!  Make sure to hold me a spot!  I don’t get paid ‘til the weekend before the match!!  

I already have a room, but I was too broke to send y’all a check at the same time!!  :lol: :rolleyes:

You got it.

Archived