SASS Wire Forum

38 Special... 110grn bullet load?

Major Art Tillery

10 hours ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Last year I won some 110grn 38 special bullets...

Thank ya!

Major, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but those miniscule pieces of lead will fall plumb right through the proper-sized guns you Classic folk use!:P

CS

Whaaa ... It won't work.  Dang i was going to try and game it. :unsure:

Say you going to make it to shoot with us again next year?  Going to be a fun one... We got a train ride scheduled for a social on Friday.

1 minute ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Say you going to make it to shoot with us again next year?  Going to be a fun one... We got a train ride scheduled for a social on Friday.

Sounds interesting. When and were?

4 minutes ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

Howdy Marshal... Just follow this link for more info.  Should be a dang good time!  Hoping to sell out this year!  Any other questions just give me a shout and I will help you out!

3 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Howdy Marshal... Just follow this link for more info.  Should be a dang good time!  Hoping to sell out this year!  Any other questions just give me a shout and I will help you out!

Major, please get this shoot listed up on the SASS shooting events page, where all the others are. Longer term planners use this and I have a few aussies wanting to come over to do Land Run and some others around that time. This way theyll be able to access your web page. Thanks mate!

11 hours ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Last year I won some 110grn 38 special bullets... But could use a good starter load.  Anybody have a good load using trail boss, please send me a PM. 

Thank ya!

Where did you win them from, do you have a manufacturer, I'm looking for some of those.?

26 minutes ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

The range is just south of Chapman, Kansas. Great people, good shoot, and the banquet, over in Abilene, has been one of the best, three years running! This has been the site of the Kansas State BP shoot combined with the Siege at Clark's Station. The BP shoot is moving this year, but the Siege is still on, and I plan to be there - not going to miss the train ride, Major!

I can give you a lot of travel/hotel/shoot info. Marshal, if you are interested.

CS

1 hour ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Where did you win them from, do you have a manufacturer, I'm looking for some of those.?

Hey Jackaroo.  Hope you and Kelly still livin' the dream   You can  catch Medicine Creek Johnny at  roddewig@venturecomm.net    or   605-280-4097      GW

7 hours ago, Flinthills Dawg said:

ill talk to ya about loads on sunday

Hey Dawg, hate to hijack the good Majors post but do you guys have a 3 day shoot this fall? Thanks- SCJ

11 hours ago, Jackaroo, # 29989 said:

Better off with the 125s. No advantage to the 110s and they can be hard to find.

Major, I didn't know you even owned anything in .38 cal!  :D

I'm not fond of TB in .38 Sp and recommend getting yourself a pound of another powder. My choice is HP-38/Win 231. Doesn't cost much and readily available. I've also used Clays, but now prefer the other.

17 hours ago, Silver Creek Jack said:

Hey Dawg, hate to hijack the good Majors post but do you guys have a 3 day shoot this fall? Thanks- SCJ

Silver creek jack,,, no shoot this fall. our annual is the first weekend in may.

Dawg 

1 hour ago, Flinthills Dawg said:

Silver creek jack,,, no shoot this fall. our annual is the first weekend in may.

Dawg 

Ok Will see you then. SCJ

Archived