SASS Wire Forum

For Entertainment purposes only

Widder, SASS #59054

I've shared this with a couple friends in the past, but I honestly don't remember if I ever posted it on the Wire.

Anyhow, for your Entertainment...... Can you spot the BLOOPER?

..........Widder (still laughing at my clumsiness)

Widder:

You had four (4) shells in your belt.

After loading and shooting the first two (2) shells, you inadvertently grabbed the remaining two (2) shells, loading and only shooting one of them.

59556eb63795b_LaughingatYou-Emoji-RESIZED.jpg.9ef14501a10b9ad99b20027b97a4e8d1.jpg  Laughing with you.

Thanks for the Vid.

1 hour ago, Shooting Bull said:

Only blooper I see is that you're wearing the wrong shirt 

IMG_0474.PNG

Amen

2 hours ago, Shooting Bull said:

IMG_0474.PNG

Why would he want to wear that? Widder's got taste! and he's pretty darn quick too. Definitely in the right tee shirt!:P:lol:

Oh, and the Navy was definitely around when that shotgun model came out...Orville and Wilbur were still fiddlin' with bicycles.;)

27 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Why would he want to wear that? Widder's got taste! and he's pretty darn quick too. Definitely in the right tee shirt!:P:lol:

Oh, and the Navy was definitely around when that shotgun model came out...Orville and Wilbur were still fiddlin' with bicycles.;)

ZING !

The Navy T-shirt gets me a few extra 'knots' of speed..... :)  :)

THE BLOOPER:  Unless I missed something else, the Blooper is that my 6th shell didn't make it into the port.

When I ejected the 5th dummy round, I closed the action just a nano second before trying to feed the 6th shell into the port.  But because I slammed the action closed and back open quickly, the shell bouncing off the bolt actually looks like its being ejected from the SG.

FATHER KIT COOL:  there were 6 shells in my belt, not 4.   I grabbed the first 2 when I pivoted my shotgun to my shoulder at the beep.   I moved my right hand inward and grabbed the first pair.

Glad Y'all enjoyed.    I make a lot of Bloopers but not to many of them get recorded..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder

Yeh Widder the only blooper I saw also was your shirt which is ok but better if it was Army Airborne 11ABD / 503rd all the way. LOL

Good shooting pard.

Thanks pilgrim Waaa, Haa.

Jackrabbit Joe #414

14 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

FATHER KIT COOL:  there were 6 shells in my belt, not 4.   I grabbed the first 2 when I pivoted my shotgun to my shoulder at the beep.   I moved my right hand inward and grabbed the first pair.

Glad Y'all enjoyed.    I make a lot of Bloopers but not to many of them get recorded..... :lol::lol:

..........Widder

Widder:

You were moving so fast I couldn't keep track. I originally slowed the video down to 0.25 but every frame was a blurrrrrrrrr. :o

Wish I could do that with my SxS. :(

Maybe one day. :P

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

Yeh Widder the only blooper I saw also was your shirt which is ok but better if it was Army Airborne 11ABD / 503rd all the way. LOL

Good shooting pard.

Thanks pilgrim Waaa, Haa.

Jackrabbit Joe #414

You're almost there. Just add a Ranger at the end of Airborne 

On 6/29/2017 at 5:47 PM, Shooting Bull said:

IMG_0474.PNG

Plus 1 Million

Jackalope

USAF, Ret

Archived