SASS Wire Forum

Going to The IDES: where to stay ?

Widder, SASS #59054

Well, the application to The IDES of MARCH is in the mail today. (Hope it ain't late)

Where do the Pards stay? The Bunkhouse Boss will probably be with me so it needs to be nice.

Holiday Inn OR Inn On The Green ?

Thanks

..........Widder

Inn on the Green,,, least thas where KK stays and me when not RVing,, best pool party hang out.... on par with a Best Western...

so take that for what it's worth,,

Widder

The Holiday Inn is by far a MUCH nicer hotel. The Inn on the Green (where I stay) is not as nice but with the company I keep (KK, Purdy Boy, Sam, Angus, Wyatt, etc), the hotel is perfect.

One of the closest places to the range has a set of rules on the nightstand. One of the rules is "No Cleaning of Fish in the Room".......kinda funny I thought.

Hope you can make it down to the Ides......great match.

CS

I gave Greta Dee a heads up that you would be comin and wanted to shoot on my posse.

KK

can I get electric for RV at club? I've got nearly 200' of power cable....

can I get electric for RV at club? I've got nearly 200' of power cable....

ShyAnnie,

with 200' of power cable, you could park your RV on the range and plug in your power cable at Judge Em All Duncan's house in Georgia..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

well, I do like to at least ask first!!! sometimes

I gave Greta Dee a heads up that you would be comin and wanted to shoot on my posse.

KK

Greta Dee knows I'm coming, KK--but do the same for me. I'd like to shoot with ya.

I would like to know about hijacking power on the range.

I've always wanted to shoot this match. With Widder there it would give me a chance to shoot with him. I can't find him here in East Tennessee.

I would like to know about hijacking power on the range.

I've always wanted to shoot this match. With Widder there it would give me a chance to shoot with him. I can't find him here in East Tennessee.

I been 'hold up' at my secret hide-out from all you fellers that wanna put a whooping on me..... :o

Actually, working on my new workshop and the Holidays is keeping me busy.

The IDES should be a great match to travel down to Florida during the spring. It should help us thaw out.....assuming we ever get any cold weather here in E.TN.

Merry Christmas PURLY.

..........Widder

well sure going to miss you at the siege, but looking forward to meeting you at the Ides.

the bar is walking distance to the Holiday inn :blink:

Scratch

Widder

This be my home club so maybe this time we can spend some quality time jawin'.

Make sure you come over to the Speed Pistol side match as me and Kingfish Dave are usually harrassing... I mean ... guiding the participants through the course of fire. :P

I'll be looking fer ya.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

• 1 month later...

Is there still room at this Match, I am willing to bring Lady T down as a vendor if I can still get in to shoot. Also trying to figure out where to stay. May stay at camp ground if anyone has a suggestion.

Howdy Tn Tombstone. From talking to Greta last Saturday, there are still openings for shooters and vendors. You might want to contact her quickly. There is a full service RV park about 5 minutes from the range. The Range also allows camping but I'm not sure about electrical hookups and it fills up fast. The range also has a no alcohol rule. Hope can you come down. Waimea needs the competition. His hat is getting a little big lately.

Kingfish Dave

Is there still room at this Match, I am willing to bring Lady T down as a vendor if I can still get in to shoot. Also trying to figure out where to stay. May stay at camp ground if anyone has a suggestion.

Fisherman's Cove is about 5 minutes from the Range and about 2 minutes from our favorite adult beverage joint.

Last week they were telling us to get our apps in so there's still room.

YEEHAA more Outlaws!

Waimea needs the competition. His hat is getting a little big lately.

Kingfish Dave

Not since the Siege.

My new nickname is Pinhead.

Waimea

Hey Frenchy Pinhead, the fishcamp (rooms) is where I saw the rules previously posted. The campground isn't bad though. Tn, just look for Waimea in his new Hello Kitty tent.....can't miss it.

Seriously, make your motel reservations NOW. You'll get into the Ides just fine, motel could be another story though.

Be good to see ya'll at the Ides.

CS

I tried to book the Hloiday inn but at $234 a night I decided to hang with the wild boys at the inn on the green at $79 a night

Scratch

$234? Mine is less than 1/2 of that.

WOW. How many women did you tell them you were bringing? :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

It's the Chicken Scratch Special.

His reputation precedes him.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Widder, I'm going. I really like camping on the range. I just like to have power.

You won't get power at the range. A good campground is only 5 minutes away.......refer to post 21 and Fishermans Cove. Look forward to meeting you at the Ides.

CS

Archived