SASS Wire Forum

Well Poop

Hate it for ya'! Wish they both could have lost! :lol::lol::lol:

Overall a very poor performance by the Broncs. I'm blaming it on the grass.

And not the grass on the field. ;)

I think it wil be a different team next year. Without Fox and probably without Manning. Not to:-)mention some free agents like Welker and Thomas. Looks like several years of rebuilding. Again.

Well............. I hate when my friends have bad days with their sports teams.

Was hoping for Denver to do better.

I predict Patriots and Seattle for the championship.

Denver had an off year this year.

Peyton definitely not at the peak of his game.

Of course, I am not a broncos fan.

I am a patriots fan, you see, I am from New England.

And the Patriots didn't exactly have a peak year also.

While hosting the AFC championship, they have been off their game.

Well............. I hate when my friends have bad days with their sports teams.

How about a bad 15 years??? I'm a Browns fan! :P

How about a bad 15 years??? I'm a Browns fan! :P

The first Browns or the second ones??

I know..... That was mean!! At least they won more than two games this year!!

Folks - I'm a Redskins fan; do not have to worry about the playoffs as they rarely get there, then last one game.

As much as I hate to say it, the Cowboys won that game. A crappy rule.

Actually, I never have a bad day because of a sports team. It's just a few hours entertainment. :D

Folks - I'm a Redskins fan; do not have to worry about the playoffs as they rarely get there, then last one game.

Will you be a redskins fan if they are forced to change their name?

And do you think they will be forced to change their name?

Actually the Cowboys lost LAST week. It just took 'til today for it to catch up to them. 88 was juggling the ball when his feet were on the ground, "while making a football move" and when he hit the ground, ball first, he couldn't hang on. They have interpreted that rule the same all year. Today was no exception.

The call after Green Bay got the first down on the previous series where the Green Bay player was flagged for a late hit was JUST AS BOGUS!! Perhaps more so, given that he was blocking for a player who was still on his feet and it was a clean block. When the Dallas player threw a punch, which was shown on replay and was not flagged and ejected, per the rules, that play was just as negative. Had the play been called correctly, Green Bay would just as likely have scored a touchdown and gone ahead at that point. That plus the later Green Bay touchdown, and in all likelihood a field goal on that final drive would have resulted in another seven Green Bay points, preserving the margin of victory that was the result.

Starting with the Green Bay/Seattle game at the first of 2013 when the refs got it wrong on the final play of that game, giving the Seahawks that win, officiating has been at best horrible, and more likely suspect. I can't remember a time when it was worse! Replay has made the refs sloppy and worse, lazy, and the booth officials are too reluctant to make a correct call if it involves overturning a call on the field, even if the mistake or missed call is egregious!

"Actually, I never have a bad day because of a sports team. It's just a few hours entertainment."

Mostly I'm with UB. Occasionally I'll be upset or excited for an hour or so after a college game. But the pro's? Barely a minute's consideration after the final whistle. And if there I'm not watching the game with friends or family and having fun with them, not much of a reason to watch the game.

as I said on another thread, Dallas lost, all's right with the world.

But it does seem to me that there have been a large number of missed calls with the new oversight rules in effect. Maybe more that before?

The first Browns or the second ones??

I know..... That was mean!! At least they won more than two games this year!!

At least the first Browns won a bunch of titles back in the 50's and 60's, the last one being in 1964 before it was the Super Bowl! :blink:

I'm torn about the college playoff. I live in the Pac 12 country and I came from the Big 10 country.

As a lad, I was enamored with the orange and blue of the FIGHTING ILLINI. Hey, I was a kid.

But the Notre Dame team won my heart. Of course they are not Big 10, but I recall Frank Lahey

and Johnny Lujack.

I am neither a fan of Oregon or Ohio State.

So my dilemma is what to do what to do? None of those other teams are playing.

No matter. I got beer and pretzels. :)

I'm on a

dang diet. :(

Some of you folks take this thing pretty serious considering the outcome of a children's game played by overpaid prima donnas on a field hundreds of miles away does not impact your life, family, health and income at all. As I have stated before I'm a Packer fan because of the Culture surrounding the team but if they lose next week I'll be disappointed for an hour or so. Now what would impact my life would be to get some of whatever they gave Rodgers in the locker room at the half. He wasn't limping or missing his receivers in the second half. He went from a cripple to a superstar and I suspect pharmaceutical intervention.

OHHH, that smarts.

Diet pop and celery sticks then. :)

If the Oregon uniforms don't make my eyes hurt, I will go with them tonight.

If they wear those yellow suits, I am going with Ohio State.

I am as fickle as a New York street walker.

OHHH, that smarts.

Diet pop and celery sticks then. :)

If the Oregon uniforms don't make my eyes hurt, I will go with them tonight.

If they wear those yellow suits, I am going with Ohio State.

I am as fickle as a New York street walker.

I yam wit you. :D

Well, the Ducks aren't in neon thank goodness. Maybe I'll watch it. :)

Archived