SASS Wire Forum

Well Poop

I'm sure everyone from the TV execs on down to the, athletic departments, coaches and a few players will reap a handsome paycheck! :rolleyes::D :lol:

Exactly! :)

42 -20 Ohio State!

A better game than the score indicates. OSU 1 Bama 2 Ducks 3 FSU?

An interesting bit of trivia regarding NCAA playoffs and these two schools:

Oregon played OSU in the first NCAA College Basket Ball Championship playoff game in 1939! The Ducks won, decisively.

76 years later, the favor is returned by the Buckeyes in the first NACAA College Football Championship playoff game!

I await, but probably won't be around for the first NCAA College SASS Championship Shoot-off (~2091). But I wonder if it will be the Buckeyes and Ducks! :P:D

Ducks don't shoot well, Harvey. Ducks are better at being the shootee, not the shooter.

Some guys spend a lot of money to stand in a hole and make funny noises with a call,

trying to get the ducks to play.

Ducks don't shoot well, Harvey. Ducks are better at being the shootee, not the shooter.

Some guys spend a lot of money to stand in a hole and make funny noises with a call,

trying to get the ducks to play.

Point taken! However, in my dim past memories, I seem to remember Daffy giving Elmer and his SG fits, even dusting his behind w/buckshot!

Archived