SASS Wire Forum

buffalo dick roast!

Montana Longhair 27261

Buffy is the next roasted but ta be hung out ta dry,

coarse as old as he is, there ought ta be some good stories!!

Furball

You know, it's hard to add anything after that opening line.

But I've heard in his younger days he was just a little squirt.

Then he moved to the head of the class, though the competition was stiff.

I understand he really likes to get involved, a real hands on kind of guy.

buffy buffy buffy, I thank his name suits his personality.....har!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but I still have thit Bud Lite with him!)

Trust me! Buffy ain't fit to roast. The odor is enough to scare the bejeebers outa me!! :o

He has good taste in music, but he travels with Mean Gun Mark! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!! (SHUDDER) :(

He drinks with SDE and shoots that nasty Black Powder stuff!! :wacko:

And the name is just a misdirection. They called him Tripod 'cause he always leaned on a broom stick!! <_<

That's just his belly button!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He tried to get Buffalo Richard but it was already taken!!!! :lol: Rye

They wouldn't let him have Buffalo Sausage as an alias.

Oh now this is gonna be fun! I am gonna dig deep into the little.......black bag........of tales to see just what I am gonna post on here! With the countless miles Buffy and I have traveled to shoots, I have a bunch of stories I could pass on! Question, how do you post a picture on here? I have a good one to post. No Buffy, not that one! Buffy has a fetish for mini phallic symbols! He calls it his oscar meyer wiener whistle! One thing for sure, don't plan on sleeping in if your camped anywhere near him at a shoot! Crazy Mingo has rubbed off on him! Ok, now on to meditation for which tale to tell!

Say what ya will bout him.......But no one, and I mean no one brings fresher ammo to a match to shoot! :P

Rumor has it his cannon is a tick on the wimpy side!

sort of like his ....... that he hides by calling it Buffalo!!!

Roasting Buffy is like cooking viena sausages over a bonfire!

Roasted Buffalo Dick....that's the special in Key West and San Francisco every Easter. Where to start....or more importantly, where to stop. Buffy is a sick puppy. It was Buffy that brought the pellet pistol to the swimming pool and it was Buffy that told Doc Molar...."It was Karl's idea...we tried to stop him...". He's the attorney that represented a man who was indecent in a public swimming pool. That was one of his better clients.

The black bag is something we can't talk about in front of strangers....enough that a young man is damaged for life. Buffy thinks he has a great body, but DJ says otherwise.

The highlight of Buffy's SASS career was being able to wear his underwear in public without being arrested. Sponge Bob rules!

Enough for know, I have to make room for others.

KK

Karl is right! Poor young feller is not expected to ever get out of therapy! His folks say he still has nightmares over the whold situation. And Buffy, he is still so proud of his actions that day in Michigan. Range War will never be the same. If ever you have the occasion, ask Buffy to show you the picture he took in a Cracker Barrel bathroom somewhere in Arkansas! More proof that this man truly is worthy of the sick shooters badge that he wears! Now, as far as the "it was Karl's idea" thing, IT WAS KARL'S IDEA AND ALL OF US TOLD HIM NOT TOO! I have a badge to prove it! I just could not Buffy take the heat when he did not deserve it. Just because the pellet pistol and pellets were his. Just because he brought it out to us by the pool. Just because.......KARL MADE US DO IT! Buffy also gets a warped sense of pleasure about talking about another friends innocent pillow fights. Something so simple as a guy having a pillow fight with his grand kids is turned into twisted thing. If you ever have Buffalo Dick over for supper, he does not eat his own kind. All he will eat is either chicken of fish. He has a real problem with eating "charred Mammal!" His famous quote is: "If it is from the sea, it is for me." OK, that is all for now. Stayed tuned for more of the truth about our beloved Buff! This post is pink for a reason.........Buffy loves pink elephants.........he sees them all the time.......at least when in Korupt Karls cabin!

Well, I know for one thing that since Buffy got overserved at the Krispee Kreme Kabin that he doesn't partake in much drinkin before a shoot. Seems he was a bit under the weather as was Doc Eells and I can't remember who else.....

PS: As a member of the Doc Eells Travelin Circus Crew, Buffy is somewhat ok....I didn't really say that did I ???

....and for what it's worth, Doc Eells, Split Rail, Buffy and my ownself seemed to be shooting at the same beer cans in Doc Molar's pool.....and if I have too, I'll take the blame as I was probably soberer than the other three....

KK

I dunt know wut Buffy did to his wife's dachsunds, but thar the meanest weener dogs I ever seen...

Rumor has it his cannon is a tick on the wimpy side!

Some of us aren't using our cannons to compensate for some other deficiency.

BTW, since you got your hair cut like Ellen Degeneres, we've been waiting to hear YOUR new alias.

Some of us aren't using our cannons to compensate for some other deficiency.

BTW, since you got your hair cut like Ellen Degeneres, we've been waiting to hear YOUR new alias.

Now it is getting good! Furry Degeneres!

I actually like buffy, don't know wut thet sez or means.........

Some say he should be hung, some say he is. Not sure where he got his alias or his memory. Ask him about his Sharps! He's a real buffalo shooter, or some close resemblance thereof. :P

CR

Now Karl, in fairness to Buffy, he is not a whiskey sipper, let alone a whiskey drinker and he is certainly not a professional whiskey swiller like the two of us. So to put him in the Krispy Kream with the likes of us and hand him a bottle was just plain not fair. I will say that was one hangover that I don't think helped my shooting......or maybe it did! I suppose we should be careful as to what we say about the Ol' Buff Man. I mean, he is an attorney and all. Just look at him and you can tell. You can see the shyster just oozing out his very pores! They say that sharks won't bite a lawyer out of professional courtesy, but with Buffy they just turn and swim away as fast as they can! I certainly don't want to get slapped with some slander suit! Let me tell ya folks, if you want to see a site, you should see Buffy when he is in drag. He does not go out in public like that very often! However, he has been around Mean Gun Mark and I enough that he feels comfortable being himself. I am certain it was DJ that got him swaying that way! I mean, we all know DJ and his leisure britches!

All kidding aside: I have shot countless monthly matches, traveled to countless major matches and relaxed round the Bunkhouse drinking many a cold one with Buffalo Dick. I am proud to count him among my nearest and dearest friends. You will never find a more fun guys to travel and shoot with. Nobody, not even Lassiter, can shoot with him and not start laughing from time to time. Buff, in a non gay way, I love ya man! (but you ain't gettin my "bud light!")

Speaking of that, let's see a show of hands of anyone who has been asked to join Buff for a bud light!

Been offered a beer one time, but I don't drink beer! ;)

Should I have accepted and made note of the occasion?? :unsure:

me! I'm speshall!!

As this wraps up, I too would like to say that Buffy is one to ride the river with....."Hey Buffy, Look UP". I haven't shot as many shoots with him as others, but he's always got a smile on his face and a devious thought on his mind.

I always get a kick out of him switching back and forth from Duelist, to Classic, To GF.....and then back to Duelist right after a match shooting GF and watching him pull both pistols....lol. Kidding aside, I include Buffy as one of my good pals.

KK

If yer gonna say sumpin' nice fer crissake talk about whu he noze - He noze a lot about jist about everthang! Memory like a hefalump. Recitin the Quigly Sharps line is but the tip of the iceberg. Glad ta have an occasional opportunity to hang out with him and the reprobates he travels with :D

CR

Only met the gent once. Dint seem like a Dick to me! :o

You apparently left after shaking his hand and didn't stick around.....

KK

You apparently left after shaking his hand and didn't stick around.....

KK

If he shook hands with Buffalo Dick, I hope he washed and sterilized afterwards! Buffy puts his hands in some pretty sick places...........all on his own body! Have you ever seen his toe nails! YIKES!

Archived