SASS Wire Forum

Giving away my guns..

Deja Vous

In light of all the things going on in the news I have decided to not own guns anymore... I think its the safest way to survive this time in our lives is to simply give them away.. So, I gave them all to Rat Dog now and I no longer have any guns ... just in case anyone asks.. lol

In light of all the things going on in the news I have decided to not own guns anymore... I think its the safest way to survive this time in our lives is to simply give them away.. So, I gave them all to Rat Dog now and I no longer have any guns ... just in case anyone asks.. lol

I did the same thing, I don't wanna be in anybody's crosshairs. Half of mine went to 'Shiloh' and the other half to Barney Four Paws....

They had to get a bigger doghouse for the safe, but that's O.K. They both are cash kings, nothing to track them, no credit cards, no bills, nothing to find them with....

I am teaching Barney to rleoad so he can have that stuff too...

JJJ-D

Dad went downstairs to get some Scotch and he left the 'puter on.....

I am so excited bout all my new toys, I am a gun totin' bad attitude hombre now. Ain't NOBODY gonna get my stuff now.

Sneakin' around under the radar....

I gots lotsa ammo too, and I'm learning to use the scopes, I'm gonna be a sniper!

B4P

Dad went downstairs to get some Scotch and he left the 'puter on.....

I am so excited bout all my new toys, I am a gun totin' bad attitude hombre now. Ain't NOBODY gonna get my stuff now.

Sneakin' around under the radar....

I gots lotsa ammo too, and I'm learning to use the scopes, I'm gonna be a sniper!

B4P

Barneys.. remember you love Deja... right????????????????? lol

shhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Dammmmiitttt!!!!!

Woof! :lol:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

You gav em awy to a friggn dog? Dont pile em in yuor pikcup bed... dogs can stomp trigers, kill foks.. seen it happen.

crpa... sur cant see thes cmomp sceen at aLL. DAM. Tjis infetion.

ts

A very wise decision indeed. And Happy Birthday . . . . I send an "E-card" to you. See your Email for it. :)

I don’t have to give mine away they leave on their own or at least that’s what my son tells me. He just left after a weeklong visit and a Colt Frontier Scout and a Colt Police Positive along with two bricks of 22 ammo just climbed out of the safe followed him home

I used to own several cartridge guns. They all got stolen. I would have reported it to the Sheriff but I couldn't prove I had ever owned them.

I tossed all mine into the reservoir to make an artificial reef. I'm very green that way.

Let's see, 7 animals in the house( no kids), divided between six of them, the other has anger issues, just about enough to go around. I'll give the reloading stuff to the smooth dachsy, she's probably the smartest cookie out of the bunch :rolleyes::blush:

Gave all of mine but one to my Pit,she has all ways carried.The last one I gave to Sunny,the lab,he is 16 and to old to carry much, gave him the derringer.

Guest jeweler jim

You can give 'em to me! You can even come to Texas and shoot 'em any time ya want!

JHC :P/>

Or I can go into the city (Chicago), there seems to be quite a bit of shooting going on there all the time. :unsure:

Best part of shooting in Chicago is that it is a free fire zone and SASS rules don't apply. Nor do the ten Commandments, The rules of civilization, manners, The U. S. Constitution, The Rule of Law, The only rule that does apply is the Law of the Jungle.

Bugs

Archived