SASS Wire Forum

Well, BYE!

Goody, SASS #26190

Off to work now, and can't get on the SASS wire there. So if'n them Mayan's was right, and none of us is here this afternoon, wanted to say bye. If anybody cares, I'll be hanging out at the ice cream parlor, just this side of hell for one last bowl.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next." ~Gilda Radner

Howdy,

THE END was supposed to be 5:11 am central on Dec 21, 2012.

Many said that this is just the end of the calender and you only need to

go back to the beginning. Instead of only one year, they had a lottta years.

From what Ive read its supposed to mark all sorts of planetary events each cycle.

We just got a blizzard and Ohare field only feels like the end.

Best

CR

Lady Ghost and I had a very romantic evening anticipating the end...Now, we're going to have to do it all over again! :)

Ghost ^_^

Lady Ghost and I had a very romantic evening anticipating the end...Now, we're going to have to do it all over again! :)/>

Ghost ^_^/>

Oh damn. To have such issues. Uh-oh. Wait a minute! I saw a guy down on the street corner with a sign saying that the Mayans were wrong, the world ends NEXT week. Better get back at it.;)/>

Boothill

Hi Goody,

This morning I saw your title, giggled, and immediately thought of Curly Bill in Tombstone.

This is embarassing; but I don't remember ever seeing the end of that movie and had forgotten almost all the details. So, I watched it again last night. From the first few minutes, it was one perfect "one liner" (SASS starting lines) after another.

After that, I watched Miracle about the 1980 US Olympic hocky team. Kurt Russell was great in this one. Val Kilmer so overshadowed him in Tombstone that I forgot he can act.

Anyway, it was a great evening for the movies.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Archived