SASS Wire Forum

Life is easy...

Deja Vous

Hey ... how are y'all.. I have been busy working and being with friends, my family and JJJ's... It seems life has a twist to it. Just when you think God gave you all the blessings you can handle and you are just leveling off now.. you run in to a person who makes you realize that while you have a lot to be thankful for, they are going to give you one more reason.. lol... JJJ's is that person for me. We are either shooting or helping someone, or doing a gun thing, or a gun auction, or justing hanging out with pals,... Life has become so full of work, play and just living.... I am blessed.... and God smiles on me a lot. JJJ's says I have been thru a lot.. geesh, notihing to it when I had my LEO's, my friends here on the board, and my friends in my life and my job. God has blessed me so much. At times I have to pinch me to make sure I am really awake. lol... Last weekend I shot GBTJL.. and I had the best time. I didn't shoot perfect, its not about that. Its about the people at the shoot, the great time I had talking to them, laughing with them, and about the time I spent with guns, nature, and people who are like me.

We are all so bless to have friends and loved ones. Isn't there a quote about the greatest of all the gifts is LOVE?... ? God is always so right.. the greatest gift is love of him and of mankind and of someone else being more important than yourself in life. When I was a child I knew my father would take on the monsters and save me.. lol.. He gave me the gift of knowing the greatest gift you can give with LOVE is your heart ... The heart that would Stamd back to back with someone to fight the odds and keep on having fun in life. It is the cowboy way, to keep on .. and all of you demonstrate that so well here.. I have learned so much from all of you .. and I feeling like I can be just me in real life ... And maybe have a chance at the hard to understand parts of life for me... t he personal parts. I don't seem to have much luck in my personal life ... maybe I can get it right for once? Who knows.. lol... but I do miss y'all wanted you to know that.. You all accepting me as I am... means so much to me.. So, i decided maybe I am not so bad, and I put me out there as a real person.. so thanks to all of you after 2 years we pals have become a two some for life.. I hope.. cuz I am not doing this again.. Its just too darn hard for me... XXXXX .. Deja... you guys and gals are the best..

Deja, ya been keepin' busy......and I'm happy for ya! You have been missed, but as with any loved one, I'd rather know you're living good and enjoying life away from here than to see you here worrying about what life holds for you around the corner.

I say........go on around the corner and live well!

Good on ya for finding happiness!

How's your dad and others doing? Is there still a rat dog runnin' 'round there?

Stop back in anytime.......because......as you know......the Saloon is always open! LOL!

~EE Taft~

PS, Curly Girl says Howdy! :D

Deja, that was a Heartful!!

Good to read of the good things... and we'd love to hear of 'em more often...! :)

Hey ... how are y'all.. I have been busy working and being with friends, my family and JJJ's... It seems life has a twist to it. Just when you think God gave you all the blessings you can handle and you are just leveling off now.. you run in to a person who makes you realize that while you have a lot to be thankful for, they are going to give you one more reason.. lol... JJJ's is that person for me. We are either shooting or helping someone, or doing a gun thing, or a gun auction, or justing hanging out with pals,... Life has become so full of work, play and just living.... I am blessed.... and God smiles on me a lot. JJJ's says I have been thru a lot.. geesh, notihing to it when I had my LEO's, my friends here on the board, and my friends in my life and my job. God has blessed me so much. At times I have to pinch me to make sure I am really awake. lol... Last weekend I shot GBTJL.. and I had the best time. I didn't shoot perfect, its not about that. Its about the people at the shoot, the great time I had talking to them, laughing with them, and about the time I spent with guns, nature, and people who are like me.

We are all so bless to have friends and loved ones. Isn't there a quote about the greatest of all the gifts is LOVE?... ? God is always so right.. the greatest gift is love of him and of mankind and of someone else being more important than yourself in life. When I was a child I knew my father would take on the monsters and save me.. lol.. He gave me the gift of knowing the greatest gift you can give with LOVE is your heart ... The heart that would Stamd back to back with someone to fight the odds and keep on having fun in life. It is the cowboy way, to keep on .. and all of you demonstrate that so well here.. I have learned so much from all of you .. and I feeling like I can be just me in real life ... And maybe have a chance at the hard to understand parts of life for me... t he personal parts. I don't seem to have much luck in my personal life ... maybe I can get it right for once? Who knows.. lol... but I do miss y'all wanted you to know that.. You all accepting me as I am... means so much to me.. So, i decided maybe I am not so bad, and I put me out there as a real person.. so thanks to all of you after 2 years we pals have become a two some for life.. I hope.. cuz I am not doing this again.. Its just too darn hard for me... XXXXX .. Deja... you guys and gals are the best..

Wow! I wish I could write like this. I'm a man of few words. All I can say is Thank God. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger! Missed ya on the wire.

For the moment, the sun and moon are in their proper orbits and all is right with the world.

Deja is back in the Saloon (ACS)!!!

Glad to hear from ya darlin. I'm happy for ya too. Drop in any time. :wub:

Dutchman

Hi Miss Vous! Hope to see y'all on the 26th in Norco! Though I am not shooting this year I am going to stop by and watch y'all havin' fun...and eat Carne Asada tacos if the burrito stand is there :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Forty Rod and I noticed that you and JJJ's were making Goo Goo eyes at each other at Tom Mulely's picnic this Summer. I knew the Secret but kept my BIG FAT MOUTH shut. Congrats on finding someone to go into Lifes' future with. It's better to have someone to hold your hand while walking along lifes' path. Say Hi to 3 J's for me.

Jake

So... Is there a name change or two...? :)

Deja J.? Jittery Vous....? :rolleyes:

And good on you two ~ you've made a bunch of folks smile! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I'll see ya Sunday Deja, since theyre combining posses maybe one and two will shoot together.

Archived