SASS Wire Forum

I know a secret

Up at Tom Muley and Sandy's for an outing. Lots of folks there. Many of them are known on this wire and around SASS.

I know a secret about some of them.

I can't be forced to tell.

I can't be coerced to tell.

I can't be tortured or drugged to tell.

I can be bribed

but I ain't cheap!!! :lol:

...Bottles, get 40-R a drink on Slick's tab, maybe 3 drinks to loosen up 'is tongue... <_<

Up at Tom Muley and Sandy's for an outing. Lots of folks there. Many of them are known on this wire and around SASS.

I know a secret about some of them.

I can't be forced to tell.

I can't be coerced to tell.

I can't be tortured or drugged to tell.

I can be bribed

but I ain't cheap!!! :lol:

Tom, you have always been cheap. :lol:

I know!! Another big jar of 'lasses 'n' maybe some Martha White biscuit flour!! :lol::lol:

Hell, NO!

I'll cheat, murder, maim, steel and lie, but I have some principles! :angry:

I'm glad you don't Steal also, I waz keeping an eye on that little pepperbox Sharps. There were 10 guns in that case, 4 Colts worth thousands and a Smith & Wesson worth 3 Colts and everybody wanted that Sharps 4 barrel Derringer. Musta been since it waz sooooo cute. Just sayin'

Jake

Big Jake

glad ya could make it and I thought I say my grandson slip one of them Colts un his waist band....(and I had to check and make sure I got home with MY little Colt...

4T

I know a secret too....and I DO drink spirits, but don't think Bottles has enough to get me to spill..

curley

Hey, how come no one ever tells me any secrets? lol... I will have internet this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I will be back to pick on you guys so you better be nice to me... lol. Great seeing all of ya, and I know the secret.. but I am not telling either.. cuz its a secret, only Victoria shares secrets.. lol

Hey, Deja~!

I was wondering if YOU were at least part of the "secret!" :rolleyes:

And dang good to see ya back...! ^_^

Hey, how come no one ever tells me any secrets? lol... I will have internet this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I will be back to pick on you guys so you better be nice to me... lol. Great seeing all of ya, and I know the secret.. but I am not telling either.. cuz its a secret, only Victoria shares secrets.. lol

Best be careful, DV. The secret could be about you!!! :P

Hey, Deja~!

I was wondering if YOU were at least part of the "secret!" :rolleyes:

And dang good to see ya back...!

About me???????????????????? What? I am never doing anything in my life.. lol I bet forty is having twins.. lol

Best be careful, DV. The secret could be about you!!! :P

lol... Fortys... I can reach you from here you know? lol.. Geesh.. okay back to work..

I'm glad you don't Steal also, I waz keeping an eye on that little pepperbox Sharps. There were 10 guns in that case, 4 Colts worth thousands and a Smith & Wesson worth 3 Colts and everybody wanted that Sharps 4 barrel Derringer. Musta been since it waz sooooo cute. Just sayin'

Jake

The pepperbox likes me best... lol.. You have a roadshow of firearms for sure.. lol

Somebody get the water board. I'll get the hose.

There are some things a man fears more than a water board, or a hose ... lol Stockings right? lol

I bet....

....he even knows the secret

curley

He might, but then it could have been in his dream only? lol. Is he still up there or did someone wake him up? Wow the food was so good, they put on a partly don't they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some things a man fears more than a water board, or a hose ... lol Stockings right? lol

Stockings???? Try a gold turnicate[sp], worn on the third finger of the left hand, that cuts off the circulation of the entire body!

THAT'S FRIGHTENING!

DEJA Darlin',... glad to see you back. Can't wait to hear the stories. ;)

Dutchman

Stockings???? Try a gold turnicate[sp], worn on the third finger of the left hand, that cuts off the circulation of the entire body!

THAT'S FRIGHTENING!

DEJA Darlin',... glad to see you back. Can't wait to hear the stories. ;)

Dutchman

Thanks Dutches.. but I won't have home access until Wed.. so I have to hold off on posting much from work. Been really busy in the office, and they frown on me slacking.. lol

He might, but then it could have been in his dream only? lol. Is he still up there or did someone wake him up? Wow the food was so good, they put on a partly don't they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ol' All Hat slept right through it all.

Ol' All Hat slept right through it all.

splains why he didn't answer any of my questions....

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I think Uno and I done figured out the secret. He'll tell if you tickle him. HOWEVER, you'll have to get through me first. Liquor don't work with me.

We had a wonderful time. It was great to see everyone again. Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Muley for inviting us to your spread for the wonderful festivities.

I think Uno and I done figured out the secret. He'll tell if you tickle him. HOWEVER, you'll have to get through me first. Liquor don't work with me.

We had a wonderful time. It was great to see everyone again. Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Muley for inviting us to your spread for the wonderful festivities.

The secret is Fortys has lost his mind again.. My bet is he lost it inside of his huge hat.. lol The party was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't know 4T had a mind to lose. :P

Well, he told me he had one... lol

Ya can't believe everything 4T tells ya.

You meant there is someone out there who does believe? lol

Archived