SASS Wire Forum

Party on the Patio at Old Fort Parker is now....

The patio at the fort has SHRUNK!!! This year it is GRAZIN ON THE GREEN formaly known as Party on the Patio will be held on the grass under The Big Tent!! The rules have changed a little I am no longer cooking all the food, it has become a POT LUCK!!! Everyone bring your best dish and LET'S EAT!!!

Don't worry Jonnie,Al,Nichols,WAIT, don't worry BOYS :wub: , I AM BRINGING CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD!!! Gooooooooodyyyy darlin!! I could never forget you. I am making YOUR dessert too! :wub: Along with a few other dishes. Yes everyone you can bring as MUCH food as you wish. I understand that the very lovely Complicated Lady is making BETTER THAN SEX CAKE aong with a few other dishes. With all the good cooks that are coming this is a belt loosening, undoing your top AND second button affair. MMmmmmmmm mmmmmmm MMMMMMM!!

Wish I could make it. Sounds like a grand time!

McC

I'll be bringin pumpkin barswith cream cheese frosting - yum

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

The patio at the fort has SHRUNK!!! This year it is GRAZIN ON THE GREEN formaly known as Party on the Patio will be held on the grass under The Big Tent!! The rules have changed a little I am no longer cooking all the food, it has become a POT LUCK!!! Everyone bring your best dish and LET'S EAT!!!

Don't worry Jonnie,Al,Nichols,WAIT, don't worry BOYS :wub: , I AM BRINGING CHINESE CHICKEN SALAD!!! Gooooooooodyyyy darlin!! I could never forget you. I am making YOUR dessert too! :wub: Along with a few other dishes. Yes everyone you can bring as MUCH food as you wish. I understand that the very lovely Complicated Lady is making BETTER THAN SEX CAKE aong with a few other dishes. With all the good cooks that are coming this is a belt loosening, undoing your top AND second button affair. MMmmmmmmm mmmmmmm MMMMMMM!!

:D :D :D :D

BIG GASP!!! Rusty darlin just you being there is cake enough for me!!! But, you know I am very partial to your BAILEYS cake.

Colt,sounds great!

Fingers darlin, sounds yummy.

Doc, I miss you. It would be more GRAND if you were there indeed. :wub:

Mose darlin.....we are going to miss you. :(

I am also making Oatmeal cookies!! These arent the kind your grandma bakes either. :DB):o

ARE WE THERE YET?

Awedad and I will be doing a shrimp boil as our part. Hmm Shrimp boil and Chinese Chicken Salad......wooooo hooooo life is gooooood!!!!!!

Two Gun

Mmmmm that sounds real good!!! We are gonna shoot and eat good!!! Can't wait!!!

mmmmmmmmm love lasagna and crab dip. I'm getting hungrier by the minute

Fingers (who's gonna fast till then) McGee

Better Than Sex Cake

Rum Cake

English Toffee

Cowboy Crackers (ask me why I call them Cowboy Crackers)

I really want to try Rocky's FAMOUS Chinese Chicken Salad so y'all save me some!

We are gonna have a fabulous time!

Did I hear something about karaoke Friday night?

Ya'll sure are making me want to move to Texas......

You KNOW you are welcome in Texas anytime!

....and if I know you are coming I will bake you a cake :)

Well come on. I guess if we let Phantom in we can let just about anybody in.

Hey Goody what's this I hear about you wanting to have a panty Raid on Fort Parker??? You care to explain yourself? Lol

Hey Goody what's this I hear about you wanting to have a panty Raid on Fort Parker??? You care to explain yourself? Lol

I heard it was a PANTRY Raid! Gotta remember where Goody's priorities are!

We are bringing 50 pieces of the lightly battered and basted mouth watering, lip lickin', eyes popping out of you head fried chicken with a special honey glazed, Jalapeno dripping dipping chocolate sauce.All on a sesame seed bun, lightly toasted of corse.

Better Than Sex Cake

What is "Better Than Sex Cake"?

It must be pretty good.

Ghost

What is "Better Than Sex Cake"?

It must be pretty good.

Ghost

I didn't name it. That's really what it's called. Some call it a Butterfinger Cake.

It's very rich.

But if someone thinks it actually is better.... well... somebody is not doing something right :blush:

Soooooooo, Colt darlin, what is going to be the prize for the best panties....er Pajammies!!! Cowboy AND cowgirl friendly contest!!!

T-Bone my sweet, thank gooooodness the chickens have been put to better use than targets....Wheeeeeeh!

Just got done making a cowboy bubble bath for the potluck dinner/panty/pajammie party.

Mmmmmmm MMMMmmmmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Thinking I should bring some fine elk salami and some liquid "apple pie" to wash it down with....mixed up a batch just not long ago.

bb

Wife is making stuffed jalapeno peppers.

I will make something.

Plus going to make Rowdy Buckshot's Gasoline.

Stuffed peppers and gasoline... watch where you sit, you might start a grass fire.......:lol:

Have a good time... We'll see you guys later in the year.

Rowdy B.

Stuffed peppers and gasoline... watch where you sit, you might start a grass fire.......:lol:

Have a good time... We'll see you guys later in the year.

Rowdy B.

I am just hoping that I remember right what you said went in it. :unsure:

I'll just have to pick something up from the store on the way......I'm not much in the kitchen outside of simply heating things up. Any suggestions?? Is this primarily a desert thing or ????

Colt did you still want me to bring the Chicken targets? Not any problem at all !!!!!! T-Bone

If we put them in a pot and cooked them long enough do you think we could melt them down? :rolleyes:

Archived