SASS Wire Forum

My name is Deja.. ..

Deja Vous

Geesh, I go by that name so much now that I am confused if someone uses my real name.. lol.. At work and family of course us my real name.. but all my pals call me Deja... Poor JJJ's got so confused after being around my family that he now slips up and calls be by my real name. So, I need maybe a gallon of scotch, or a trance, or maybe subliminal messages to be sent out.. my name is Deja your shooting pal.. lol..

Does anyone else use their allias alot?

Geesh, I go by that name so much now that I am confused if someone uses my real name.. lol.. At work and family of course us my real name.. but all my pals call me Deja... Poor JJJ's got so confused after being around my family that he now slips up and calls be by my real name. So, I need maybe a gallon of scotch, or a trance, or maybe subliminal messages to be sent out.. my name is Deja your shooting pal.. lol..

Yes Deja, My Sister, called me Wimpy when we were kids, and it stuck all these years.

Whatever you say, Sharon.

My name is Forty Rod. Says so right on my Hawaiian birth certificate. :rolleyes:

I'm a medic, so I get called Doc a lot by the guys in my unit as well as others. "Doc" is also my "callsign" for paintball.

I've been called Cajun ever since we moved from Louisiana to Texas near Ft. Worth back in 1982. Texas folks called me Cajun cuz I was an anomaly in that part of the state, not so close to the Texas-LA state line. At work the HR department said that once they hired a Cajun the company met all of the EEOC hiring requirements :)

Then we moved to Georgia in 1992 and once again I was an anomaly in the part of Georgia where I live so I'm aka Cajun here as well. When I was checking into SASS alias there was not an alias available that I wanted where I could use Cajun with a "C" so I had to use a "K." Heck, the license plate on the back of my truck is "GAKAJUN."

Lassiez les bon temps roulliere :).

...been called a lot of names over time...

Okb seems to have stuck...

My name is Forty Rod. Says so right on my Hawaiian birth certificate. :rolleyes:

Uh... Yer in for it now, Tom...! :rolleyes:

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdu Deja, I went to my yearly poker game, alot of the players who I've known for 25+ years call me "WHISKEY" my old buckskin and 1st sass & ncows alias, but the new shooters just call me "El Gato".

Regards ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I've been called Sarge since 1972......

Knowing how you tolerate likker, I'll led a helpin' hand wif dat scotch thinger !!!

Don't need to thank me.

Yup, I go by Hawk all da time. Dad called me dat.

Even have it sewn on my uniform at work !!

The letters E and E have trouble rollin' off some folks tongues once in a while for some reason......

....I get called Double E alot.

But in real life......why do ya think it's called an alias! :D gotz to keep my true self a secret! :ph34r:

I think when I get started at the new job I'll have'em put EE on my name tag!

~EE (anyone that knows my real name has had the misfotune of bein' subjected to my twisted ways of thinkin' in person) Taft~

:wacko:

You forgot an R.. lol.. Gosh, someone else famous has one of those fakes too.. lol

Yes Deja, My Sister, called me Wimpy when we were kids, and it stuck all these years.

My father had a pet name for me too.. Skeezicks which means rascal or motherless calf... I guess since I was both it stuck for a while.. But Deja was a name friends called me off and on.. and my brothers once in a while.. but mostly it was to conjour up a old relative who was a great shot from the old west and a spy .

Well since Curley is my family nick name, and Cole is my real last name.......heck no, why would I use them names..

Daylatedammit

And you have been black chipped pinned.. loll

I answer to Buck quicker than my real name! Comes in handy though, too many others around me at times with the same or sound alikes :blush:

Yep for sure no one else is named Deja.. lol

I'm a medic, so I get called Doc a lot by the guys in my unit as well as others. "Doc" is also my "callsign" for paintball.

Oh, gosh.. Paintball that has to be so much fun... I have heard ti hurts, so Might have to settle for laser tag.. lol

I am mean and cranky most of the time, so some call me Badger.

Others call me things I can't print here. :unsure:

The Badger is Wisconsins State animal.. so, if you are backed in a corner do you come out fighting? lol

Even my family calls me Rye now!:lol:

"Well, if I ever meet you I will call you Ryes too cuz that is the only way I know you.. lol...

I've been called Cajun ever since we moved from Louisiana to Texas near Ft. Worth back in 1982. Texas folks called me Cajun cuz I was an anomaly in that part of the state, not so close to the Texas-LA state line. At work the HR department said that once they hired a Cajun the company met all of the EEOC hiring requirements :)

Then we moved to Georgia in 1992 and once again I was an anomaly in the part of Georgia where I live so I'm aka Cajun here as well. When I was checking into SASS alias there was not an alias available that I wanted where I could use Cajun with a "C" so I had to use a "K." Heck, the license plate on the back of my truck is "GAKAJUN."

Lassiez les bon temps roulliere :).

Oui les bons moments sont tellement amusant. Ai-je dit que ce droit?

...been called a lot of names over time...

Okb seems to have stuck...

How did that come about?

Uh... Yer in for it now, Tom...! :rolleyes:

Fortys thinks I will give him a pass due to his sense of humor.. lol.. Next big shoot I am bringing the big gun.. Big squirt gun...

Howdu Deja, I went to my yearly poker game, alot of the players who I've known for 25+ years call me "WHISKEY" my old buckskin and 1st sass & ncows alias, but the new shooters just call me "El Gato".

Regards ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

So, is it a black cat enjoying whiskey or a wise cat enjoying scotch? lol

'Muley'..................seems to work.

Hmmm just a thought do you happen to like mules? lol

Hal is the nickname for my name - Harold,

So, yes, I get called Hal all the time ;)

too easy.. do over please.. lol... Just kidding.. I love the flashpowder.. sort of mixes up cameras and powder.. loll

The Badger is Wisconsins State animal.. so, if you are backed in a corner do you come out fighting? lol

Well, now I just don't know. I ain't from Wisconsin, but I visited it once or twice. I like cheese. Got a black or three back in the day. Looking at the way things are going today, I just might, Deja. What have I got to lose.

Archived