SASS Wire Forum

My name is Deja.. ..

Deja Vous

I've been called Sarge since 1972......

Have I ever mentioned I am a bit psychic? Were you ever in the miliary or should you have been? lol

My real name is even sillier than Helda.. So I go by it too!! but Helda suits me fine.. Just don't be puttin no G in it! :angry:

Like Helga? lol... so where did Helda come from?

P.J. ;)

GG

Guess you need to spell it out for me? lol

I can't print here what everybody calls me :lol: :lol:

Ah.. you are making that up.. lol

Been in it before and always managed to swim my way out.

:lol:

Harpoon at 6 o'clock.. lol

Knowing how you tolerate likker, I'll led a helpin' hand wif dat scotch thinger !!!

Don't need to thank me.

Yup, I go by Hawk all da time. Dad called me dat.

Even have it sewn on my uniform at work !!

Dads are wonderful.. I am sure of that.. lol.. And yeah, booze is not for me or my family. I get totally loaded, not a good thing at all. Interesting I am not like my family they want to fight when they drink.. But none the less, drunk is not pretty on me.. lol.. I like hawk... it does bring the wisdom, and the sharpness to life and future into your name.. good choice..

The letters E and E have trouble rollin' off some folks tongues once in a while for some reason......

....I get called Double E alot.

But in real life......why do ya think it's called an alias! :D gotz to keep my true self a secret! :ph34r:

I think when I get started at the new job I'll have'em put EE on my name tag!

~EE (anyone that knows my real name has had the misfotune of bein' subjected to my twisted ways of thinkin' in person) Taft~

:wacko:

You do have to becarful.. last week two people were let go for a facebook post about stress and the job.. geesh... "But then they used the company and their names.. duh.. loll Double E is pretty cool... Sort of like Double Nickel or double eagle, or Double trouble.. lol

Spell??....:P

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Yeah.. you know.. .s-p-e-l-l... lol dont pick on me I will sic ratdogs on you.. lol

Have I ever mentioned I am a bit psychic? Were you ever in the miliary or should you have been? lol

Marine from 1970 to 1998. Lawdog from 1982 to 2010 (Retired as a Master Gunnery Sergeant), Lawdog Sergeant from 1994 to 2010 when I retired....

Well, now I just don't know. I ain't from Wisconsin, but I visited it once or twice. I like cheese. Got a black or three back in the day. Looking at the way things are going today, I just might, Deja. What have I got to lose.

they invented the word COLD? lol... But year the cheese is great. If you go back Spring Green has a pretty cool place that was built by Frank L Wright, and then there is the House on the Rock, very cool place.... and then of course you have Close to Mineral Point an air strip with a hotel that has cheese vats (copper ones) for bathtubs.. Never met a badger the whole time I was there.. lol

I've been called Grumpy or Old Man or Grumpy Old B*****d at work for years, In particular, the last one most frequently, but SASS wouldn't allow that.

Goms.. I have heard a few "odd" names that did make it thru.. lol..

I had a lady working for me once who named her daughter Deja vu.

Really!!!! Wow so there you have it there are two of me out there..

and get made into a real fine mountain man hat! :P

Yeah. Badgers could change his look a bit, a nice badger cap... or were you refering to the badger having a BMC hat? lol

Archived