SASS Wire Forum

Comin'At'Cha 2011

T-Bone SASS #36388

The year is slipping by faster than most and I find myself working on the range everyday.... Cowboys stop to talk and help out with the heavy work ,,,,then it happens!!!!! A storm from the N.E. shot up and tore up the north end of the range really bad.... Nuttin, Ringo and myself have been out cleanning up for 3 days now. It's almost time to restart construction..... A workday/party at the Bar 3 Ranch--starts on August 6,2011 around 8 am... We are going to build lots of fences. The storm dang near took them all ut..... OH YEA,, CAC2011 is on track as we speak. Honey b says we have just over 300 shooters signed up with pleanty of time.... CAC is the ending of the Triple Crown---who's gonna win ?????

TSRA match is next in the Badlands--get your enrty in so we know whos on there way. Match starts on September 17, 2011.. TSRA needs are help... THis is also the State Championship for TSRA.... See yall soon. T-Bone

I'll be there.

Here's something to brag about. I've never missed a shot at CAC.

Never missed a shot? Now I know a fair number of bottles were drained en route to that statement! :D

I'm looking forward to CaC!

Grizz

Nope, 2009 clean with a P and 2010 clean.

My first day of shooting at CaC 2010 I was clean with a P, first dang P I'd ever gotten. Second day didn't go as well... 1 rifle miss and 4 shotgun misses when it fell apart on me. All in all still not too bad for me.

I'm excited about attending my first CAC; but I realize I'll have to wait. Besides US Open, Show Me Shootout, and Missouri Boatride are between now & then.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Got our confirmation the other day and was just pleased as Punch. Circumstances and life in general have prevented us from attending sooner, but that's in the past. ^_^ We'll be there from now on.

Well now,, you will have that!!!!! Noz-thats a great job 500 targets and only one P,,,thats GREAT... shut up Jack!!!!!

Grizzy Dave,,, please shoot Jack !!!!

Fingers,,, maybe you'll get a shot at Jack as he hops by the firing line.

Charlie,,, you don't know Jack --Thats a GOOD thing !!!!

Phantom,,,please keep Jack on the run while at CAC and TSRA.

For thoughs who don't know Jack... You'll want to skin him after about 5 minutes.....HAHAHAHAHAHA Just kiddin' Jack Rabbit on the Range....who lives under stage 5. See you soon. T-Bone

:FlagAm: Trying to plan the finances of the trip. I have figured about 1,250 miles each way from Mesa, AZ., taking the southern route as T-Bone has suggested. What is the price per gallon of regular gasoline in Texas and in New Mexico if someone from there reads this post? The 8.1 liter pulling the 32' Alumnalite averages 9 mpg. My figures show 278 gallons and at $3.50/gallon equates to $973.00.

Trying to make this happen and would like an idea if the $3.50/gallon is realistic as is my mileage estimate.

Thank you ahead of time for any info given.

Regards,

Chas B.

Imma lukin forwert tu et tuu, Ize figurin on havin az much phun az I did las yur, an that waz a heepful! :FlagAm::rolleyes::lol::)

Jus gotta line mysef a rume,,

Cheyenne, whuze flyun en frum FL, Coolpeppa :lol:

Besides US Open, Show Me Shootout, and Missouri Boatride are between now & then.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

I am really wanting to get to the Missouri Boatride one of these days too!

I got confirmation of CAC so now I have time to figure out how to get there. Hitchhike? Ride a bike/horse? Gas just shot up another 20cents today....

It happened like this. There I was minding my own business....and then what happen was....and before I knew it...

See ya at TSRA and then at CAC, T-Bone. :)

Ghost

Hondo Tucker, Chauncey Dewey, Big Dog, Digger John and myself will be making the trip from Kansas City for the first time. looking forward to it.

Yee Haw,

Rowdy B.

Glad to hear you all are coming down. The wife and I had a great time up at your shoot, POP, a few months ago. So

hope that we can return that back At'Cha when you come down.

Hondo Tucker, Chauncey Dewey, Big Dog, Digger John and myself will be making the trip from Kansas City for the first time. looking forward to it.

Yee Haw,

Rowdy B.

There goes the neighborhood! :P Seriously though, great pards one and all! Lookin forward to havin y'all on the posse! :)

If you shoot SLOW it's easy to shoot CLEAN :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's not kind! :angry:

I shot the fastest I've ever shot at CAC2010. Averaged around 41 seconds.

for me that's Smokin I assume you got the pun?

and for Buck WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

T Bone. Make sure Copperhead Joe gets there with lots of Copperhead Juice and me an Blackwater will sing ALL night long.

More new folks going to CaC 2011? I don't remember the names of most of the folks I met last year! And some of them had to introduce themselves 3 or 4 times before I remembered long enough to last the weekend.

I can't believe that I read the whole thread and I can still be the first to ask,

When does the posse list come out??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

T Bone. Make sure Copperhead Joe gets there with lots of Copperhead Juice and me an Blackwater will sing ALL night long.

Noz, you know I was kiddin' ya B)

My skin is a bit thicker than that!

Course, all in fun.

Mack, Complicated lady and I want to know.

Are we doing TACOS?

It will be my first journey to CAC....looking forward to it.

Hey Rev. what happened to Bull Skinner's idea of rentin' that big purple party bus to take us all to Texas?

It will be my first journey to CAC....looking forward to it.

Hey Rev. what happened to Bull Skinner's idea of rentin' that big purple party bus to take us all to Texas?

I'm thinking he was gargling swamp water last I saw him. I'll check to see if its still in the works or if we need to do a wagon train.

Wow,, all our pards are comming to Texas from everywhere......!!!!!!...... Thanks everyone from the bottom of my heart...... We will do our best to make the 10th CAC the phenomenal match of the century.... Rest up before you make the trip to Texas because your gonna be tired when you leave. The first 100 Dooley Gang Menbers that sign up at the range will get a special door prize.... We hope???? Things are looking good around the Range as far as the clean up goes...Thanks for asking !!!!!

Hey Jack---you have lots of folks gunnin'for ya...

Mack--don't know about Posse list yet,,sorry

Noz, tacos are a fav of mine!!

Snakebite--Welcome to Texas!!

Willy Dunkum---jump in the waters just fine??

Sgt. Eli---- Girls gone Wild bus is also Purple-but on the other hand you might not make it to Texas!!!

Grizz-- the more time your in Texas the easier it is to remember or forget??

Titus--- what a wild crew your gonna have.

Anvil Al-- to think your the safty officer of the contraption.

Triple Crown Posse Marshalls are ready to go to work,I think...

Be in Sparta next week for the Grand...... See Ya and Thanks again.....T-Bone

T-Bone, I tried, but I forgot to remember to remember so I guess I forgot. Now if'n I could just forget to forget, maybe then I would remember!

Good thing I got me one of the new fangled Gee Pee Esss's and set it when I was at the Bar 3 last year, now all I gotta do is tell it to take me to the Bar 3 and it will tell me where to go.

Then again, I seem to have people tell me where to go alot....

Doubt I'll be one of the first 100, but I will be there one way or ta nuther.

Grizz

Hey, I will be there. Bet ya I bring enough of my sponsor to float a battleship too! Whup Tee DOOOO, gonna be a party, er, I mean shoot at my favorite vacation destination, the Bar 3 Ranch! Save me front row campin Bone, I might be late. Gonna leave Ohio a week early!

You tell 'em Noz!! I have it on good authority that CJ's lemonade will flow for those who go for that sorta' thing!! :unsure::wub::lol:

We're gonna' party the place DOWN!! :lol::lol::wub::P

My skin is a bit thicker than that!

Course, all in fun.

Mack, Complicated lady and I want to know.

Are we doing TACOS?

I have learned since my granddaughter joined the Corps at Texas A&M, if we have ever done it before, it's now a tradition so we have to do it that way forever.

Tacos are now a tradition on Thursday night. :)

Archived